Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flying to U.S. in 5 days....terribly nervous..

Everything will be cool the pilot and everyone will make sure you have an enjoyable flight now is the best time to fly!!!! RADAR

The scenarios that were played out on Sept will likely never happen that way again. If there are 4 or 5 terrorists armed with knives on board and 200+ passengers to overcome them you have nothing to worry about. In fact terrorists should have more to fear boarding a plane than you. If my plane was hijacked at this point I would make sure those fuckers lost their lives and I'm sure most passengers would be with me. They would never make it into the cockpit.

Sept 11th happened the way it did because the passengers on the aircraft never dreamed they were on a suicide mission.

You will be fine. Just get on the plane and before you know it you'll be safe on the ground in the greatest country in the world!

Satanic goatslayer, wha?
Well you make me laugh either way...

Thanks all, I mean..it's not worth being stressed over. I have to get on the pl*ne(man,I don't even like typing the word).

I was thinking if it were my pl*ne hi-j*cked...wouldn't you literally jump over the seats to attacK the M*ther F*cker? At least say to the people next to you "Hey you get him and I'll get that one".
Do something, anything.
D*mn.

Ana said:
Satanic goatslayer, wha?
Well you make me laugh either way...

Thanks all, I mean..it's not worth being stressed over. I have to get on the pl*ne(man,I don't even like typing the word).

I was thinking if it were my pl*ne hi-j*cked...wouldn't you literally jump over the seats to attacK the M*ther F*cker? At least say to the people next to you "Hey you get him and I'll get that one".
Do something, anything.
D*mn.

Your right there, but as JuicyGirl said, nobody expected a suicide mission, because hijackings in the past have mostly meant that the plane lands somewhere waiting for terms to be met.

But with this incident, I bet passengers would think "fuck it, do or die" and jump those bastards. And with the security, I think it would be very difficult to get bombs onboard, and the hijackers probably faked that one.

Go check out AmIGoingDown.com for some probabilities.

Ana said:

Do something, anything.
D*mn.

thats the new mentality now, i feel sorry for some one who starts shit on a plane now...

I just flew.. across the country no less... it'sno big deal.. people actually seem nicer on planes now, and the flight attendants, and pilots joke around a little more than they used to.. where you notice the difference is not in the air, its on the ground before you get to the plane.. fucking every one asks for your id.. so you better make sure you have it, and it's up to date too.. the look at the expiration dates on your id.. I almost got fucked, my driver licsense exp next month...

Top Bottom