Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flex_m

Flex_m

Whats up fellas.. Havent posted here in a while. Been busy with moving, work, beach, etc etc.. Ill post more often now that the move is done with though.. Regardless, a friend of mine snapped this pic off in the gym tonight.. Im 18, all natty. Did my first show on May 29th (Western Naturals in Nanaimo, BC) and took home the Junior title. Ill get some more pics soon enough.. until then, this will have to do

Take it easy

Don't worry there just jealous..you look great bro!!! Good development for 18...especially in the delts and traps. Lemme guess, played a little football in H.S.? Oh wait a sec..Canada, hmmm...hockey? Anyway good to see you keeping it natural at your age, looks like you got good genetics for putting on size. Keep at it, your doing great!!! Oh by the way, some guys can't see the pic cuz they are not plat's and it is hard to see anything in that small pic...so you might wanna post it for non plats. Just don't ask me how, cuz I don't know.

Thanks for the comments fellas.. didnt know you had to a plat member to view pics though.. If anyone knows how to do that let me know.

Ill have more pics up tomorrow most likely.. time to fire back a couple hundred carbs so I look nice and full in the morning ;)

Been training for about 2 years on and off. Theres a long story behind it, but I doubt most of you care, so I'll just leave that out

Stats.. well.. a bit over 5'9, sitting in the 210 range right now. For the show I got down to 175 at the weigh-in (shit-loaded all night so my stage-weight was probably about 177-178ish). Bench 370, dead 515, squat 455.. Ill take some measurments and get new pics soon enough. Thanks for the props though

Top Bottom