Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Oil: How much per meal for cutting?

SAF

I'm still on my cutting diet and I've noticed that I dont take in any good fats with any of my meals. My friend SteveO told me to pick up some Flax Seed oil to take with my meals, but I'm not sure how much to take. The Flax seed oil I picked up comes in pill form, 1000mg each.

Also, do I have to supplement ALL my meals with Flax seed oil?

thanks guys,

SAF

thanks bomber,

The cycle is going fine, but I think my body has had enough Winstrol tabs. I have a 10cc bottle of Finaject, I'm just not too sure what to stack it with. Perhaps EQ since I have some left over.

No advice on the Flax seed oil? You bastard :D

SAF

Hey Saf, go to GNC and get the liquid Flax. Take 1 tbl spoon am and 1 pm, that will do u good.
BTW, your friend SteveO isn't the guy from jackass is it?
;)

I think it's tough to get the amount of flax you want from 1g pills. I've heard better things about the liquid flax. Personally, I don't think flax is worht it. It doesn'taste good and you can do just as well if not better by getting your fats from other sources like panuts, salmon, olive oil, etc. Besides, those other sources taste good.

Well EQ could be a good choice you'll get even more freaky veins (you'll seem to explode:D )
Flax Seed oil is a bullshit for me, it's a totally throw your money question, I prefer to add a tablespoon of a good quality Olive oil to my diet 0,5 or 1 aciditymax.
For my carbs I use wheat bread, tomato rubbed over the bread and 1 tablespoon olive oil over it, it's a catalan receipt and it's wonderfull, there you get all good fats you need

Nimrod, is the liquid Flax flavored? You want me to drink...fat?!?! Oh the tragedy! :bawling:

SAF

No, I am not the guy from Jack ass. Secondly saf, you want to stack some primo, prop, or eq with the fina. That way you get more ripped then you are, even though I think its impossible to get any more ripped. For all of those saying Flax seed oil sucks I have to disagree as I have started to use it in my diet for the last 3 weeks and noticed more body fat come off then before just by supplementing 1 Tbsp 3 times a day. I use the liquid kind and mix it in with my protein shakes. I find it better than peanut butter or any other oils. Its the richest in omega 3 fatty acids better than other oils such as peanut or olive. This also comes from bodybuilders that compete plus I noticed the results of supplementing it in my diet. I stay fuller and got leaner from it than before.

Top Bottom