Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flax Seed Oil: How much per meal for cutting?

Hey SAF,

Back to the Flax question. I started taking it 'bout a week and a half ago. Everyone seems to agree that the liquid is the best way to do it. I'm told it's 2tbsp per 100lbs of bodyweight per day.

It's not flavored, but you can kinda taste it if you slam it from a shot glass or something. I mix it with my shakes, seems to work ok.

I started because my fats have been too low and I'm doing the cutting thing as well. Too early to tell any results yet, but we'll see. I figure if I get half as cut as you are, I'll be a happy man.

I've been using Flax in liquid form for a month now, 2 tbsp/day, and I think it has helped improve my recovery time considerably. I don't use any AS, but flax oil has been touted to be good for just about everything, including lowering cholesterol, keeping the muscles feeling "full", etc. I spoon it in straight from the bottle, tastes kinda nutty but nothing nasty about it at all.

Hemp seed oil is good stuff, too, don't know if it's legal in the States or not but we get it up here in Canada.

Flax seed oil, should be taken 1 TBSP. per 75 lbs of bodyweight. So if you weigh 150lbs, you only need 1 TBSP 2 times a day.

Flax seed oil, should be taken 1 TBSP. per 75 lbs of bodyweight. So if you weigh 150lbs, you only need 1 TBSP 2 times a day.

i have to agree with steveo and gymtime, flax oil does help to cut. i know it seems counter-productive, taking in fat to loose fat, but flax does help. i use 1 tablespoon per 100 pounds of body weight. it tastes nasty at first, but you get used to it. i had one bottle that was close to the expiration date; it's taste was worse than the next, fresher bottle i bought.

SAF- i hope you are feeling better!
post some more pics, make me jealous/envious/pissed off/ inspired to lift more often and harder!

Im about to start my fina and winstrol cycle...

how many tabs of winnie did you take or is one supposed to take? I never tried tabs before but I heard 10 is the minimum...

Flax seed 3 TBSP per day seem to got me leaner...

Top Bottom