Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flax seed oil and burning throat

Sounds like acid reflux. Maybe from the oil sitting in the stomach
digesting longer than other foods you're used to.
Just a thought.
I've been using flax oil anywhere you'd otherwise use olive oil or butter,
like on bread, the way the Italians sop herb bread in olive oil.
Next I want to try it on greens as a salad dressing.

see john937, i thought acid reflux too.....but thats generally in the lower part of the oesophagus where the acid first hits the oesophagus and he said the 'throat', suggesting the back of the neck....maybe im wrong

if it is the reflux though, as u be young and healthy its probably a temprorary thang, maybe try some antacid or something. is the pain worse when u lie down? the fishy taste ( ;) ) may be due to as your reflucing the contents of your stomach be refluxed too. dont take asprin or nothing K

so i be confused :confused: .....the back of the neck might just be due to the exercise

oh, its good on salads :).....i prefer to take it from the spoon though.

the pain comes up as high as the soft part of my throat - near that thing where you can stick a pen through the skin and open your neck to the esophagus. maybe I shouldn't have done that :)

but nowhere near your abdomen?

the oil is unlikely to irritate the back of your throat but u said its like burning. if it is near the abdomen its probably heartburn, take some gaviscon liquid, that'll stop it

Ask your doctor about Prevacid.

Prevacid is not a steroid. Why wouldn't she give you some? It will help.

yeah, I just meant it was unpleasant going to talk to her since she always acts suspicious. what sucks is that I put on 60lbs... well, 50 - without gear and then only 18 or so with it, and got cut up more.
yet people assume it is all gear.
frustrating. esp the doctors that don't "get it"

the problem wasn't as bad yesterday, so we shall see, if it continues to decline, I'll assume my body is getting used to whatever it is, if it maintains or gets worse - I'll look into that George.
thank you for the suggestion.

Top Bottom