Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flax seed oil and burning throat

H

HappyScrappy

anyone ever had that while taking flax seed oil? I added it to my tuna, rice, mixed veggies mush so that I could raise my fat intake to a healthier level b/c it was too low.
but my workout today sucked b/c my throat burned the whole time - a heartburn sort of deal.
anyone had that?
it is either that or the extra anavar I was taking, or the ripped fuel. but those I've been doing for awhile, whereas this was the first flax seed oil I've done during the day (normally it is in my evening shake)

If i take it, I drink it straight. Isn't bad after you get used to it. :fro: I have never had a burning throat though, sorry.

I've never had a problem with it when taking it straight or with my shake.
the only other thing I can think of is that my burps sort of burn and they also smell/taste like fish oil and I was taking fish oil caps as well (hey ladies!) - so maybe it is those and today for whatever reason was just an especially bad day - I think I recall in the past them burning my throat a bit later on as they got digested.

Now that you mention that, yes!!! When I eat fish (tuna) I always get burps like that. I think it is the evil tuna, dude;)

and evening primrose oil.
I never thought of oil as causing a burning sensation in my throat. orange juice I could see this, but oil seems like it'd just coat it and be soothing if anything.

oh yeah, and I started to take tribulus terwhatever the fuck it is today as well.
so many pills that look like they are full of bark. between those, the yohimbe fuel, the ripped fuel, the saw palmetto... all look like I'm taking in mulch.

Burning throat? From what the girls have told me, maybe you should check and see if someone jizzed in your oil. :D

sorry....is the pain in your throat (i.e. back of the mouth)?...or just like somewhere on your alimentary canal? and is it worse when u lie down? :confused:

Top Bottom