Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

flabbyguy - 2012 Transformation Contest Log

These last two weeks have really been a struggle. I dont see myself making the gains id like to and im not shedding the lbs like I want even with a fast paces workout. I have to face the devil himself so...Tomorrow I will be starting fasted cardio with a minimum of 3 times a week. I will shoot for 4 if I can. Plan on doing 30 mins per session.

RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
2 Katana AM / 1 about 45 mins before my Noon workout / 2 PM about 8:00 (total 250mg)
2 HCGen 2 AM / 3 PM with the above mentioned Katana
3 N2Slin .5 hour before break/lunch/dinner

Shoulders:

Rotator Cuff Warm-up

Ropes to eyes - (same weight and reps as last week)
117.5 x 15
130 x 15

Upright rows - (up in weight. reps from 10 to 8)
125 x 8
125 x 8
125 x 8

Seated presses - (staying lighter to avoid inj)
135 x 12
185 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10
185 x 10

DB lateral raises - same weight and reps
25 x 12 (3 sets)

Rear delt pulls - (done on the magnum machine. grab the handle directly infront of you and pull back keeping the elbow high. great isolation of the rear delt)
115 x 8 (3 sets)

Shrugs
275 x 15 (4 sets)

On the plus side your numbers are looking awesome.
The fasted cardio made me feel great and like Radar said it does a hatched job on the bf!

RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
2 Katana AM / 1 about 45 mins before my Noon workout / 2 PM about 8:00 (total 250mg)
2 HCGen AM / 3 PM with the above mentioned Katana
3 N2Slin - .5 hour before breakfast lunch and dinner NEW TODAY

ARMS

BI's

Icarian Machine Curls (right, left, both)
30lbs/30lbs/70lbs x 15/15/15 (2 sets) - WARMUP

Straight bar curls
65lbs x 12 (4 sets) - Tried a diff form. As you bring the weight up force your elbows back and bring the bar up as close to your body as possible.

Spider Curls (EZ curl bar) -
60 x 15 (4 sets)

TRI's

V bar pushdowns (squeeze at the bottom)
90 x 15 (4 sets)

Skull Crushers/close grip presses - EZ Curl Bar
70 x 12/15 (4 sets)

Terrible workout!!

RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
3 N2Slin - .5 hour before breakfast lunch and dinner

SUNDAY Chest Workout

Bench
135x10
185x10
225x12
225x12
245x8
275x5
205x15

DB Press
75x12 (4 sets)

DB Flies
35x12 (4 sets)

Simple but effective. I felt great after this workout.

RS Trans (5 pumps AM)
3 N2Slin - .5 hour before breakfast lunch and dinner

SUNDAY Chest Workout

Bench
135x10
185x10
225x12
225x12
245x8
275x5
205x15

DB Press
75x12 (4 sets)

DB Flies
35x12 (4 sets)

Simple but effective. I felt great after this workout.

Nice bro. Noticing and physical changes yet?

To be honest I am definitely more cut but not really where I wanna be. I have just started doing fasted cardio (which is a BITCH) so Im hoping that takes me to the next level.

Ive struggles with the diet as of late but Im not eating tons of sugars and greasy foods but it's probably lack of food as opposed to shitty foods.

To be honest I am definitely more cut but not really where I wanna be. I have just started doing fasted cardio (which is a BITCH) so Im hoping that takes me to the next level.

Ive struggles with the diet as of late but Im not eating tons of sugars and greasy foods but it's probably lack of food as opposed to shitty foods.

Yeah diet is always the toughest part but it is also the most important part. I do fasted cardio all the time and it does suck. I actually couldn't physically donut today since my legs wouldn't work this morning from Sundays leg day and my heavy ass rack pulls yesterday (although not using legs for pulls they still have to support the weight and I have a small
Injury to my hamstring, so I am a mess. Lol. Just got to do it though. I distract myself when doing cardio
By watching videos on YouTube on my iPhone lol def helps.

Yeah diet is always the toughest part but it is also the most important part. I do fasted cardio all the time and it does suck. I actually couldn't physically donut today since my legs wouldn't work this morning from Sundays leg day and my heavy ass rack pulls yesterday (although not using legs for pulls they still have to support the weight and I have a small
Injury to my hamstring, so I am a mess. Lol. Just got to do it though. I distract myself when doing cardio
By watching videos on YouTube on my iPhone lol def helps.

You couldn't donut?? What's that? A new exercise I'm as yet unaware of?

I totally agree about diet though. Eating for me has become a chore, it's harder than the workouts I do! Just glad I'm cutting now, I was getting seriously fed up of eating in the lead up to Christmas bulking!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Top Bottom