Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

first cycle????????

Bolander

I have a friend who is 220lbs 6 ft
heres his doses 20mgs wk1
30 mgs wk2-4
40mgs wk5-7

oh yeh this is d-bol
He wont take darts! wont he lose all his gains quick?I am trying to talk him into alittle test .He does not want anything to do with darts!will clomid alone help this?

i think that is a horrible cycle...if he does make good gains...odds are he will lose most of them. and from my experience it is better to start high and end low with dbol. if he doesnt want to inject himself then he isnt ready for gear.
tell him to quit being a sissy.

What exactly is he trying to accomplish what are his goals with this, not a very good choice for first cycle he needs to atleast stop being a pussy and add some deca with it or he may lose everything if he gains anything.

What's really important here is you need to start putting spaces between your sentences. Then we can start talking gear.

i think d-ball alone is worthless. yes he will lose alot do to water retention. i think he better take his skirt off and pump some equipoise and primobolan.

hold up...

If he wants to do an all oral cycle let him. Needlephobia is common,he can ease into darts. Hey buddy try this:
Dbol weeks 1-4 @ 50 mg in split up dosages.
Anavar (Generic recommended) weeks 4-10 @
40 mg 20/morning and 20 before workouts.
Arimidex @ .25mg all throughout cycle.
Clomid therapy 9hrs after last var tab.
Hopefully he can gain a decent amount of weight off dbol without bloat.He'd be starting anavar at week 4 taken along with dbol for a week.The gains he gets off of dbol stay with him when the anavar kicks in. The anavar would also give additional strength plus a good 5 lbm and loss of fat considering diet is on target.

STAY SAFE AND GROW!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom