Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle Starting Soon, questions (with full answers to Rong_Won)

Is or is to be?

As in, Peanut M&Ms are mixed with chocolate, or peanut butter is to be mixed with jelly?

OK, I'll skip trying to change your mind about juicing with only one year of experience. Obviously you have made up your mind, so rather than waste me time, I'll just give you the best advice I can. The test dose is acceptable, but cut the tren back. 50 mg every other day (or 25 mg every day) at yoru size, with test in the stack, and you will see excellent results. If you go with the t3 to get a synerginic anabolic effect by combining it with steroids, do not exceed 25 mcg a day. I would start with 12.5 mcg every day, tapper up and down, but do not exceed 25 mcg. You will need to increase your caloric intake beyond the 3000 calories you are consuming now. Depending on activity level and metabolism, your needs will vary, but I would shoot for 4000-4500 on this stack, at your current size.

Synpax said:
tag again - looking for some additional insights.

so synpax, tell us what you decided and what you plan on running. If you already posted it, then shoot me a link 'cause I missed it. I was just curious what your cycle looked like after reading the advice you got here.

:supercool

synpax, long story, but I changed it back to male. Anywho my current stats and my pic conflict too, as peeps always tell me. "Wow, you don't look 225!" God forbid that one should actually gain muscle after posting their first picture on EF. LoL

Top Bottom