Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle - Review and Advise

sammy5555

Decided to try it out. Read the forums like crazy and want to make sure I am on the right path with cycle and with my PCT.

I am 35 and 190#'s Very slim, not sure of body fat. Been training hard for 3 years.

I am starting with 12 week cycle and I am on my second week. I read about deca and a little nervous about over using it so only going to be on for 6 weeks. I want to make sure my PCT is enough for the little amount of deca I will be using and if I am starting at the right time. I plan on getting.... HCGenerate and Unleashed/PCT combo post-cycle.. I also heard that bridge would be good to add to the pct.

Are there any codes for discounts on these items. Please let me know as I am on my second week and want to be prepared with what I need to take to make sure I keep the gains. I am new to the forums so I cant PM anybody yet..

I am ready for any advice you experts give me.

Thanks

weeks 1 -2
250 test to get used to new substance
125 deca

weeks 3-6
500 test
250 deca

weeks 7-9
500 test

weeks 10-12
500 test
HCGenerate 5 caps

After week 12 do I start taking my Unleashed/PCT combo of 5 caps with the HCGenerate? I am not sure for how long after my cycle ends. Do I need bridge or any other Supplement?

not bad but i would just recommend test only... leave the deca out of this one and save it for another cycle. it can really complicate the pct.

I am no expert but from what I have read on here and gathered since joining is to have all your pct products before starting the cycle. That way if they are sold out of what you need come pct time, you won't be in a jam. And I'm pretty sure these products are sold out on a regular basis. Good luck with our cycle

I would leave the decca out and see if you have a reaction to the test first.

I would recommend that you start with just the test first, just incase you have any kind of reaction you know what it was. I have seen many people put on 15lbs and keep it afterwords with a good PCT. There is a wealth of knowledge on here and we are here to help.

Decided to try it out. Read the forums like crazy and want to make sure I am on the right path with cycle and with my PCT.

I am 35 and 190#'s Very slim, not sure of body fat. Been training hard for 3 years.

I am starting with 12 week cycle and I am on my second week. I read about deca and a little nervous about over using it so only going to be on for 6 weeks. I want to make sure my PCT is enough for the little amount of deca I will be using and if I am starting at the right time. I plan on getting.... HCGenerate and Unleashed/PCT combo post-cycle.. I also heard that bridge would be good to add to the pct.

Are there any codes for discounts on these items. Please let me know as I am on my second week and want to be prepared with what I need to take to make sure I keep the gains. I am new to the forums so I cant PM anybody yet..

I am ready for any advice you experts give me.

Thanks

weeks 1 -2
250 test to get used to new substance
125 deca

weeks 3-6
500 test
250 deca

weeks 7-9
500 test

weeks 10-12
500 test
HCGenerate 5 caps

After week 12 do I start taking my Unleashed/PCT combo of 5 caps with the HCGenerate? I am not sure for how long after my cycle ends. Do I need bridge or any other Supplement?

Just run the test for ten weeks bro.

reason being, should you experience gyno on your first run with 2 compounds - you wont know whats causing it.

so ....TEST 1-10 @ 500mg
PCT... starts 2 weeks after your last shot and you could choose something like .

aromasin 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 or clomid @ 25mg x 4 weeks
unleashed 3 caps ed
post cycle
phytoserms 347

start the hcgenerate around week 6 of the cycle and run it till the bottle is empty.

Guys, I think he already started the deca....but OP you're all over the place with this, run the same dose of test from start-finish...

Must ask about your diet, please post and be very detailed...

Start HCGen 5-6 weeks before end of cycle as stated...

Run Froma Stanzol starting after last pin...

Start Post Cycle/Unleashes 2 weeks after last pin...

Run Bridge then...

Please post diet ASAP...

~EZ

Been supper dupper busy with things.

Not sure what your looking for. I dont know how much protein I am eating. I am basically
eating 5 eggs a day.. protein after workout casein protein at night. Peanut butter jelly snack between breakfast and lunch. Lunch is deli slices of turkey or chicken with a piece of bread. Then snack between lunch and dinner is a yogurt and slice of cheese and night is anything from chicken to steak to fish. with a salad.

On week 4 and looking great. Cutting it up. Lifting it up. So far so good.

With the PCT.. It sound like so much to take for it. I dont like that. Seems heavy to use all that.

I have the HC Gen and the Post Cycle/Unleashed
Do i really need more?

I think Deca is an outdated mistake of a drug. And running it first cycle is REALLY asking for trouble. Listen to the advice the guys are giving you.

Been supper dupper busy with things.

Not sure what your looking for. I dont know how much protein I am eating. I am basically
eating 5 eggs a day.. protein after workout casein protein at night. Peanut butter jelly snack between breakfast and lunch. Lunch is deli slices of turkey or chicken with a piece of bread. Then snack between lunch and dinner is a yogurt and slice of cheese and night is anything from chicken to steak to fish. with a salad.

No offense bud, but your diet sounds AWFUL... totally random... you have no idea what your macro's and total calories are... "peanut butter jelly snacks"?? deli meats?? yogurt and cheese for snacks? oh man.... there's no mention of the basics: oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes... chicken, turkey, lean red meat, fish...

I'm sorry, but you had no business going on a cycle if your diet is that bad... I'm afraid to ask what your workout routine is like

Top Bottom