Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Cycle, going from Powerlifting to Body Building

Zeus79

Hey fellas, this is my first post on this side of the board, I normally go to the Powerlifting side. Well, after doing PL for 6 yrs, I've come to the realization that I simply want to look better. I just started my first cycle with the goal of having better muscle definition, since I haven't seen my abs in about 4 yrs. Please let me know what you think;

250mg TTKkyo Test every 5 days
200mg TTkkyo EQ every 3 days
20mg DBOL for first 3 weeks

I want to get ripped, that's my main goal!

I will drop the Dbol. As far as my diet is concerned, I've significantly cut my carb consumption since I started, I mostly eat protein shakes, flax oil, and after 4pm, I eat absolutely no carbs. Will this be ok? Any more suggestions?

Droping the d bol for fina is a good idea and use test prop as your test. Winny would also be a good idea but since this is your first cycle 3 steroids are more than enough. Take some clen after your cycle and liquidex during it.

you can cut your bodyfat down on anything. it is all in the diet and cardio. althought the all the sust and dbol will make you hold water which will make you look softer. i saw just stick with test and deca and gain a good amount of muscle on your first cycle.

jc21 said:
you can cut your bodyfat down on anything. it is all in the diet and cardio. althought the all the sust and dbol will make you hold water which will make you look softer. i saw just stick with test and deca and gain a good amount of muscle on your first cycle.

exactly right...

diet is what makes the difference between bulking and cutting, not drugs

I have enought EQ to do 600mg/week instead of 400, will this help? Also, I have enough to do 500mg Sustanon/week, will this help? Keeping in mind I want to be more defined and this is my first cycle?

Top Bottom