Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished PCT and have super low Test

You got off the juice a month ago, you should expect to lose some of your gains. Those pct supplements may help a little and speed the process upbut you will be supressed for a little while until your body starts adjusting. You for sure should have used hcg at the end though.

its more than a month he was off the juice, presumably waited 3 weeks, then did a month of PCT and now hes a month off pct - in total thats nearly 3 months

Hello all.

I finished my PCT about a month ago. Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 with Clomid. Lost a bit of size on my PCT but now I'm starting to loose even more. Just came back from the doc and my free testosterone level was at 21.4
Apparently normal is between 25 and 85.

Any thoughts on why I'm so low. I thought PCT would bring me back to normal?

Thanks

bro welcome to the club.. my total test came in at 98.. normal is 280+

what kind of cycle did u run anyway? and how long? how many cycles did u run before and did you allow your body to fully recover before jumping on another cycle? and what was your total test out of curiousity?

and no dont run another cycle until you are recovered or you will be shut down even longer when you get off again. let your body recover first. as tempting as it is to run another cycle and feel good again, you must stay patient

read my thread on my blood test, you are not alone.

i bet there a tons of bro's in the same boat but they never got a blood test and just decided to run another cycle blind only to eventually get shut down for a long time then jump on HRT for life. i really dont want to go that route.. yet.

if you ran your last cycle too soon before getting recovered then your body is gonna take even longer to recover, that might be what is happening

You need to recover before you run another cycle, or you seriously risk having even more problems next time. Get some HMG, HCGenerate, and Unleashed, and run a 4-8 week PCT again.

Top Bottom