Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finished PCT and have super low Test

UpStateCan

Hello all.

I finished my PCT about a month ago. Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 with Clomid. Lost a bit of size on my PCT but now I'm starting to loose even more. Just came back from the doc and my free testosterone level was at 21.4
Apparently normal is between 25 and 85.

Any thoughts on why I'm so low. I thought PCT would bring me back to normal?

Thanks

Nolva and clomid block the E receptor making the body think test levels are low and in turn trys to fool it into producing more. But guess what, your natural test production is already shut down and assuming you havent used HCG during your cycle you nuts havent worked in weeks so its gonna take some time. This is one reason HCG is run during and post cycle. It keeps the testes working during cycle so that when LH is flowing again they can pick right up.

Your right friend, I didn't run hcg. Because my test levels are low, will I continue to loose more mass and that means I won't gain right? What should I do. It's been a few months since my last cycle. I feel like starting another 12 week cycle...you think this is ok?
Thanks

Your gonna loose size regardless. It's a steroid and you stopped taking it and your not producing any test naturally. Gains made by steroids don't last when you come off anyway, at least not all of them.

Just gonna stay shut down longer. Id run hcg with the new cycle or your likely going to have even a harder time coming of it.

Unleashed/HCGenerate anyone?

Up to you man - I'd personally want to wait until my test levels are stable before starting another one. It'll be a bitch coming off at the end at the loss will probably be greater.
ALSO you dont ahve to lose a huge amount coming off steroids - if you diet and training is good you can still keep alot of it

Hello all.

I finished my PCT about a month ago. Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 with Clomid. Lost a bit of size on my PCT but now I'm starting to loose even more. Just came back from the doc and my free testosterone level was at 21.4
Apparently normal is between 25 and 85.

Any thoughts on why I'm so low. I thought PCT would bring me back to normal?

Thanks

Is there really anything else to say?

Top Bottom