Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fighting a mountain lion

20 May. About 11 p.m. a mountain lion attacked a 250 pound bartender, Shadursky, at California Pines Lodge and Restaurant near Alturas in Modoc County, California, as he was taking out the trash. He heard something walking around the pool and went over to see what was going on. When he walked around the pool, he saw what he thought was a large dog about 40 yards away. He called out to the animal, and it turned. Then he realized it was a lion and moved to get away. When he turned back around to see what the animal was doing, it had followed and then stopped about 12 feet from him.

It seemed like it stood there for about 10 seconds, but it was probably only one or two, Shadursky said. Then, all of a sudden, it came at me. I punched it, and it knocked me down. I figured once I was down it was going to jump me, but when I looked up it was heading off toward the lake.

25 May. Armed only with a pocket knife, Mary Jane Coder, 41, fought off a mountain lion that repeatedly tried to attack her three daughters, ages 6, 8, and 9, in Big Bend National Park in west Texas. The lion kept trying to "herd out" one of her daughters at a time, but Coder charged at the lion to protect her children, yelled, and waved her knife. The lion wounded her hand, but the family managed to retreat to their car 2 miles down the trail. Source: (Nando News; Reuters News Service; 06/08/98)

Tagio said:
25 May. Armed only with a pocket knife, Mary Jane Coder, 41, fought off a mountain lion that repeatedly tried to attack her three daughters, ages 6, 8, and 9, in Big Bend National Park in west Texas. The lion kept trying to "herd out" one of her daughters at a time, but Coder charged at the lion to protect her children, yelled, and waved her knife. The lion wounded her hand, but the family managed to retreat to their car 2 miles down the trail. Source: (Nando News; Reuters News Service; 06/08/98)
Thats one tough bitch.

Have any of uou looked at the pics of a mule killing a mountain lion? It basically flips it around and stomps on it til it is no more. Makes one look at mules in a whole diffferent light. P>S. I live in an area with alot of mountain lions and they are unlikely to attack an adult male. They are, however much more likely to attack an ovulating woman. That's fucking stupid, that cougar doesn't want any part of my lady when she's on the rag

Top Bottom