Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

FG and a few others...

I hope she has learnt her lesson and stops pissing people off this time.

At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was EIG but then I realized that people were right about her attitude and I am just a little too forgiving. :)
 
BUBBLES said:
I hope she has learnt her lesson and stops pissing people off this time.

At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was EIG but then I realized that people were right about her attitude and I am just a little too forgiving. :)


I know, I did too. I was nice and understanding until it got to be way too much.





Jack Schitt - what can I say, I was trained by the best. Still, this post is undeniable proof. Again:
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/showpost.php?p=5785470&postcount=29
 
BUBBLES said:
I hope she has learnt her lesson and stops pissing people off this time.

At first I gave her the benefit of the doubt when she was EIG but then I realized that people were right about her attitude and I am just a little too forgiving. :)
prolly not,she,s back with a vengence,and prolly thinking shes gonna get even,lol
 
jack_schitt said:
At least she picked a hot avatar this time.


Dear friend a word of warning. ;)

Do not get fooled by looks and eye candy because they will haunt you one day, and will probably tear you apart when you least expect it. :evil: :evil: :evil:
 
Top Bottom