Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fav Low Carb Protein Powders?

I like whey to build protein, one serving has 4.6 grams of carbs, my favorite is the ice cream sandwich flavor.

This past month I have been using Dymatize ISO-100, chocolate and vanilla flavors. I absolutely love them both. I switched from Muscle Milk and Lean body. I am lactose intolerant so there are so many brands I cant use.

I have experimented with these two flavors by adding in PB2 as well as sometimes a banana and or instant oats. Everytime they are good..

BTW, I am not a Dymatize REP, LOL..

SJ

Kaizen Whey Isolate
.5g Carbs
35g protein
gluten free
tastes really good, Im on my 6th 5lbs tub.
I got it at Costco, but im not sure if all Costcos carry it.

Mrs P, is that you in your profile picture? Amazing body... wow!

You're asking for low-carb protein powders... but for what purpose? I am kind of new to this kind of thing but I was always told to use Whey for while working out/post workout and casein for before bed and if you need to add some protein to a meal.

But I use Isoflex for post workout and Gold Standard Casein for before bed and if I wanna add protein to a meal. Both are super low in calories and carbs. But am I way off here?

What's so good about N2BM compared to Isoflex?

You dont seem way off at all....I dont know whats different about N2BM, I imagine many of the big companies use some same bigger companies to get their product anyways....

Low carb for keto and low carb diets....

Top Bottom