Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatass needs his life saved!!!

Start drinking green tea. What kind of excuse is you can't cook? If your serious then you will find a way. Start going for walks and eat a clean diet with lots of green veggies and unprocessed protein sources. A diet change alone will help spark the weightloss. It is a very very poor idea to be taking stims at your weight, and the words Clen and t3 should be removed from your thought process completely. That's just asking for trouble. Stick around here and do some reading. Tons of info and good people on this board. No need to pull out the 9mill !!

Ride it like you stole it!!

Even if you can't cook, you could eat turkey and tuna salads. Do cardio 40 minutes a day. Get your heart rate up to about 135 to 140 beats per minute... (sounds like standing or slowly walking should do the trick in your condition) and the weight will come off fast. Your body will adjust to dieting in a few days and the hunger should go away. You don't have to starve to lose weight. Eat every 3 hours. Instead of looking for a supplement, do some research on proper dieting. You need to focus on your health and supplements aren't always healthy. You could try formastanzol, but diet and exercise are mandatory.

totally safe appetite suppressant

.5 teaspoon psyllium seed husk, .5 teaspoon apple pectin, .5 teaspoon guar gum...all can be found on amazon
make sure the apple pectin is dextrose, fructose, and otherwise sugar free...solgar puts out a loose powder thats safe

mix in a big ass glass of water...drink...then drink another glass of water after...and more after that...
drink this twice a day before your two biggest meals..wait twenty minutes without eating

it will do ZIP to your BP and HR and is incredibly effective..tastes like ..meh..nothing really...dont mix it with juice..just suck it down. Bad taste wont kill you.
it is essentially a bulk/filler and is your safest bet

get an online dietitian to help you map out what you should be eating because travel at this point is a problem

also...work on standing for now and leg raises
just pick your legs up one at a time for 5 minutes every so often as you can stand it

you actually have one advantage here...your metabolism is so utterly fucked right now that a mild increase in activity and dietary change will get you moving in the right direction and dramatic weight loss wont be easy but it should be fast

check in here frequently and start a body transformation thread...you'll get a lot of encouragement...stay out of chat and conversation-its a snake pit
most people here will be more than happy to be cheerleaders for you

Thank you Spy, but the problem with diet is I have trouble cooking (I can not stand for long periods of time) I even have trouble going food shopping (I order out all the time). But when I try to cut down on eating I am hungry ALL the time. That's why I want an appetite suppressant (to help me eat less), and Maybe something to help me burn the fat I already have faster. I am thinking that 2 meal replacements (1 protein shake for breakfast, I protein bar for lunch) and maybe 2-4 slices for dinner with an appetite suppressant would be doable... What do you think???

Write a letter to Chris Powell. Totally serious.

And/or watch "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition" to see what it really takes to make a significant difference in your body comp when you're that big.

He worked with a guy who was around 600 pounds as his first severely obese client, and one of the exercises he started him off with (close to what shirley was pointing out) was just getting up from the couch repeatedly.

Get your mind right and your body will follow. There is not a magic pill. You didn't get like this over night and you will not lose it over night. You have to get motivated but be realistic about your goals and at your size be safe! Stay away from stims right now. I really don't think your heart could take it. I do believe you need a dr. to over see this and monitor you though. The above people have given you great ways to get started but you have to make the first step! If I were around you all day I would hound you about having water with you day and night!! You should pee clear all day, never an excuse. All I do is piss! Water is your new appetite suppressant, snack, and best friend! Don't be too hard on yourself either. If you beat yourself up over this you will get more depressed and eat more. You have to break the cycle! Every day is a new start to a new and that day is today. From here on out when you go for a diet soda instead of water picture one of us shaking our heads no at you! Haha Now get off the computer, get some water and sweat a little!

more importantly is every hour is a new hour....screwing up once for a day doesn't mean the day is wasted...you start right back up again right away

Top Bottom