Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fatass needs his life saved!!!

penru

I now weigh just over 600LBS, I have a hard time getting out of bed (I got really depressed when my son died and could not stop eating) and can barley fit through the doors. I need some kind of appetite suppressant with something to help me burn fat, that does not cost an arm and a leg...

Since there is no shortage of snake oils to buy that will help me lose weight, I came here hoping to find one that actually works! I can not do to much exercise (just typing this got me short of breath).

If this forum can not help me I am afraid my last meal will be a bullet...

I am not trollin! I desperately need to lose weight, and am just here trying to find something that can help me lose enough weight so I can start exercising! Between the antidepressants and the comfort eating I blew up like a balloon. I just need help!!!

I did see my doctor, they wanted to put me on 2 medications. Neither one was covered by my insurance and I can not afford them out of pocket... But I am sure that stims will do less damage than a 9mm vitamin capsule...

Thank you Oxy! I have looked into Clenbuterol, but can not find the T3. What is T3? and where can I buy them for as little as possible?

I did see my doctor, they wanted to put me on 2 medications. Neither one was covered by my insurance and I can not afford them out of pocket... But I am sure that stims will do less damage than a 9mm vitamin capsule...

well, looks like obama's health care is at work again..

If you found said magic pill let us know, we've been doing this a long time and there is no magic beans..

the diet section is the way to go..

the problem you have is blood pressure, and stims will have the fire dept/ambulance coming to see you often..

Don't want to sound like a downer but that's the way it is.. with that much excessive body weight we can't really do a lot with exercise to effect a loss..

food is your friend.. 1800-2400 cals per day.. and if you were eating all non processed food, I'm confident you would be full..

Thank you Spy, but the problem with diet is I have trouble cooking (I can not stand for long periods of time) I even have trouble going food shopping (I order out all the time). But when I try to cut down on eating I am hungry ALL the time. That's why I want an appetite suppressant (to help me eat less), and Maybe something to help me burn the fat I already have faster. I am thinking that 2 meal replacements (1 protein shake for breakfast, I protein bar for lunch) and maybe 2-4 slices for dinner with an appetite suppressant would be doable... What do you think???

Dude you've got to make your mind up to loose weight and stop making excuses. Get outside and walk, workout or whatever you can do. There's nothing here that should take at all with you being the size you are because it could cause more damage. You keep Malone excuse after excuse and you'll never loose weight doing that. First you need to get it in your head that that's what you want to do. Get up and cook it yourself. Its not gonna be easy loosing weight. Stop being lazy then you will loose weight if you aren't trolling because with every excuse under the sun that's what it sounds like. Good luck. You can learn how to eat right here, I did. Eat clean, no more take out or called in stuff. Try juicing. That might help. At your size, if you're not trolling, you will loose fat faster then anyone that's of average size. How old are you?

Top Bottom