Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fake vs Real deca-durabolin

JUiCE_MASTER

Hey, I got this and compared them.. the deca to the right got a bigger top, and you can turn it, unlike the left one. Also, the liquid is more yellow. Label is the same. What do you think? It's a fake but how good is it?

:confused: all the original yellow top deca's ive seen have the label going the whole way around the vial :confused:

They are either an excellent immitation or a poor original

sorry dude, those are VERY fake!

The one at the left (more thick vial) is new style vial. They come in boxes of 5 vials not in 3 like they did before. And labels at the new deca doesnt meet each other so it's ok. New decas have thin print (if compared to old ones)... Well make a search for "Deca" and member "Retabolil2" He posted the pics of old and new Deca in comparison.

Deca at the right doesnt look good to me. Vial is old style. But all old decas which I came across has no space between edges of the label. But as I recall Norma Man has seen old style deca like at your photo (at the right). NM has swore that they are good and legit :)

Top Bottom