Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Failed A Military Steroid Test

As a rule, the US military does not test for steroids in their normal random drug screenings. I've taken numerous ones. That means they had some cause to believe you were juicing. Most likely you told someone and they ratted you out. Stick to the pro-hormone story and you should be fine.

Güclü_oglan said:
yes, and i do not think they can prove you otherwise. I'm pretty sure they've discarded the urinesample by now

No they did not. Working in a lab I can tell you that ALL samples are kept for certain periods of time; and flagged/positive samples even longer.

However, the precursor story WILL fly because they are Pro-hormones. Meaning they are one step away from being a true steroid molecule and when taken by an individual they combine thru attraction to become the intended steroid molecule, or damn close to it.\

Do a search on half lives for steroids and you will see just how long the compound you took will remain detectable in your system. I don't recall off the top of my head but there were a few which stayed with you for as much as 9-10 months following last dose; anadrol was one I believe that stuck arround in the fatty tissues for months after last dose. If you don't find it here check the other boards or use a search engine and look for "steroid half life", and you should pull some usefull info.

bicepts101 said:
i was just gonna ask the same thing...why did they test u?....how big are ya? like i said in many other thread i know some huge soldiers that juice and i have yet to hear of soomeone getting test...not even stories.....not that it doesnt happen....but anytime it does it HAS to be special curcumstances....like a complete change of attitiude and body comp....

My Ex girlfriend decided to call my 1st sargeant tell her that she thought i was on something... no evidence just her word... BULLSHIT! I am STRESSED OUT!

rippeddog said:
My Ex girlfriend decided to call my 1st sargeant tell her that she thought i was on something... no evidence just her word... BULLSHIT! I am STRESSED OUT!

shit bro i feel ya man.....#1 your ex is a fuckin peice of shit......what rank are your E7, i assume since your below a first sergent ....

damn bro....really there is nothing you can do....just stickn with the prohoromons thing....thats all u got.....17 years is a lot to fuck up and i really would never wish to see that to anyone...(eventhough if i met u i would probably what to kill you...cause anyone in over 10 years seems to lose their mind!!!!!!.....LMAO....j/k kidding bro)

seriously though bro just hang in there...keep your nose clean stay away from any fellow juicers, and dont talk about it......i really think you will be fine.....as long as you dont have anything in your system now...i mean they might even be lying to you to see what you would say...then spank you if you admited and bust ya i dont know.....if your ex is important...ie high rank then as you know shes got leverage......

one question what are your stats?

Tangatrollet said:
its realy expencive to test for steroids so the first time they stet u the military uses a cheap drug test that only indicates that u posibly have taken something. the second drug test is hardcore and expensive. the first is a pin parents buy for 10 dollars in the parmacy to test their children. atleast thats how it is in norway. the idea is to get u to tell them what uve been taking chepest posible way.

just so you know the u.s military sends there samples to a lab to be tested.

1st they will ask you if you have a problem, then they will ask you to go under some counseling and as long as you said it wont happen again and it was just prohormones you will have to sign a waiver, you will be ok i was in the USMC and they had ppl popping piss test for pot and stay in the corps

Top Bottom