Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Facebook muscle haters

yeah, you don't know me so I don't think you're in any position to say if I like anyone or not yourself included.

who said i didn't like juicers?

just don't pretend like hard work is the only thing that got you where you are.

ngr plz

Never said it wasn't just hard work. My point was the steroids do nothing without the work. Go home and sit on your couch popping Dbols and Cheetos and get back to me on how good your gains are

again, you're wrong..

they do nothing? then why take them?

You can take tren sit on the couch and eat chips all day and i guarantee that guy will still have more body composition change than the guy that doesnt.

I dunno about you but I haven't seen too many cattle in the gym while on tren. They just kinda sit around and eat all day huh...

again, you're wrong..

they do nothing? then why take them?

You can take tren sit on the couch and eat chips all day and i guarantee that guy will still have more body composition change than the guy that doesnt.

I dunno about you but I haven't seen too many cattle in the gym while on tren. They just kinda sit around and eat all day huh...

Nope, you are wrong.

Trust me, I listen to newbs that don't know how to eat or train all day long that run ridiculous amounts of juice and get nowhere. Sit at home and take Tren and you may have a slight difference in body composition, but it will be temporary. It takes hypertrophy to build muscle regardless of hormone levels.

Nope, you are wrong.

Trust me, I listen to newbs that don't know how to eat or train all day long that run ridiculous amounts of juice and get nowhere. Sit at home and take Tren and you may have a slight difference in body composition, but it will be temporary. It takes hypertrophy to build muscle regardless of hormone levels.

I'm sorry that you have to listen to n00bs all day. That must be rough...I'm glad the board has another expert tho.

Now, where did you get your degree in endocrinology?

We take roids because they give us more than what we can give ourselves naturally. They are drugs, and all drugs work to some degree without having to eat a certain way or act a certain way. Ive never had a doctor prescribe me a drug then say "Ok now you have to eat at least 4000 calories a day, 400 grams protein, workout 3 hours every day otherwise this drug is useless". Lets just be honest here.

When AIDS patients and burn patients get steroids they just take them and sit on their ass literally and shit still works.

We take roids because they give us more than what we can give ourselves naturally. They are drugs, and all drugs work to some degree without having to eat a certain way or act a certain way. Ive never had a doctor prescribe me a drug then say "Ok now you have to eat at least 4000 calories a day, 400 grams protein, workout 3 hours every day otherwise this drug is useless". Lets just be honest here.

When AIDS patients and burn patients get steroids they just take them and sit on their ass literally and shit still works.

It works for them because they have so much muscle wasting and their lean mass is so much under the average. That's the whole reason they are prescribed the drugs in the first place.

The extra hormones will throw the weight on them, quick to get them back to a normal range. For someone that already has a significant amount of muscle mass at or in excess of their genetic potential, the extra hormones aren't going to exactly work that way.

Top Bottom