Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Extra Supp's?

Anton85

Hi all new to the site 1st post!

I have been training since january properly, was on off before that due to a demanding job

I am happy with my arms shoulders legs and back, chest needs a little work but i just cant get rid of my belly!

Is there any supplements that im not taking that would help to burn fat or target the stomach?
i currently take

Whey protein low sugar low carbs
BCAA's
Glutamine
Digestive Enzimes
and i use a pre workout supplement

oh my week workout is

monday - back - abs- 20 min cardio
tuesday - chest - 20 min cardio
wednesday- arms - abs
thursday- shoulders - 20 min cardio
friday - legs - abs
sat- day off
sunday - 6 mile bike ride

My diet is pretty good i try to avoid carbs as much as possible if i do eat them its wholegrain pasta or granola

creatine going to do me any good or will it bloat me?
any advice welcome.

60 views. No answers. That's because what you're asking shows you're a little unfamiliar with the way this works. There are no supplements that targets the stomach. That comes from diet and exercise. You can probably do better with the supps than what you're using. Stick around. And learn more about the whole process.

Most common question...what is the magic supplement? 80% diet, 10% rest, and 10% training...get the diet in check and you have 80% success, train hard and get your rest and that will do its magic!!!

Top Bottom