Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Everyone please read. This only will take a sec..

I'm not sure how much choice you guys have up there, but you should seriously try to find a different dentist. Christ even down here where most docs are extremely hesitant to prescribe opiates, no competent physician or dentist would hesitate to give you some percocet or vicodin. Tell him you feel like complete shit becuase you cannot eat without horrific pain.

Your not deep into cycle so I would stop and then resume when your tooth is all better. I have had a root canal and I hated it, those things hurt.:bawling:

Genetic_Freak is def. right. You need one or not unless he is doing a crown and took the tooth down far enough that its exetremely sensetive. In that case you should have a temp put on asap What a reject doc if thats the case. If you can't take in the cals I would stop. I love pain. I live off pain. Just not from a tooth. LOL it is the worst thing in the world ot me. I think it is safe to say you don't know what pain is untill you urgentley need a root canal.. This thread makes me cringe and brings back bad memories.... good luck bro

There are some prescription tooth pastes that can help with the sensitivity, the one I used for this issue is Colgate Prevident 5000 Plus

Without knowing all the details, it's prolly unfair for me to say that your dentist is a total bonehead. But I gotta say it anyway.

If you're in pain, your dentist needs to address the issue. Sensitivity to percussion or pressure (like chewing) is a bad sign. You can have some sensitivity after a filling but it should subside fairly quickly and not prevent you from eating.

You should go to another dentist immediately. Ask all your friends for a reference. Or take a spin into the U.S. and pay cash to some real progressive dentist.

Did you have such sensitivity before you had the filling or was it only after? Is it a silver (amalgam) filling or a white (composite) filling?

Your dentist may have accidentally damaged your pulp or maybe it was already infected and now it's acting up because the filling placed trauma on it. Regardless of how it got that way, you require immediate treatment for the pain.

Provided you get to an endodontist immediately for a root canal (probably what you need) and get the tooth crowned, I see no reason to stop your cycle. (Unless of course you feel better by re-starting.) Your pain should subside within a day if you are treated appropriately.

Just try to find a dentist who really knows what they are doing. You will be okay in a day or so.

And don't let any one tell you they need extract your tooth unless it's severly fractured.

Xtreme2001 said:
so should I stay on this cycle? or just cut it short and start next month.

How long after your root canal before you could eat again?? I hear 3-7 days! That's a long time, considering I will have to wait this whole week to find out if I will "need one or not" plus the recovery time from the surgery.

3-7 days????? maybe if your a girl. Don't worry bro, the pain isn't THAT bad. Stay on, ride the pain. It won't effect both sides of your mouth.

Xtreme2001 said:
so should I stay on this cycle? or just cut it short and start next month.

How long after your root canal before you could eat again?? I hear 3-7 days! That's a long time, considering I will have to wait this whole week to find out if I will "need one or not" plus the recovery time from the surgery.

RUN TO ANOTHER DENTIST!!! This guy sounds like a butcher! I had a root canal a few months ago, and I was eating (on the other side of my mouth) that night.

If you do need a root canal, you should remember that some gear (D-bol, for example) reduces the blood's clotting ability. I've read this and experienced it myself. A simple chaving knick can bleed like a fountain on me when I'm on a cycle, and don't even ask about my hemmorhoids!!!! But the point is, if you do need a root canal or if you might have an absess that needs to be surgicallly repaired, it is best to stop your cycle so you won't risk making a big bloody mess of the doctor's office.

Top Bottom