Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ever heard of sustevol, I have questions

grander32

there is some info online this product is the same sostenol?. Sostenol used to give me great results for strentgh and muscle, anyone here knows if sustevol is just as good, I have a guy offering it to me right now.

Supposedly its a branded name of sustanon, which is nothing else than testosterone. But I cannot vouch for something I have not tried.

Now if someone tries to 'offer' something really hard, I would think about it twice

It's basically a superdrol clone. You can read up on superdrol more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/superdrol-explained/

It is very suppressive of natural testosterone production and very liver toxic. Make sure to use a good liver aid supplement when using it like N2guard from n2bm.com.

After the cycle, run a full mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production. [FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]4 weeks of the following:[/FONT][FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]clomid at 25mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]nolvadex at 20mg/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]n2guard at 3 capsules/day[/FONT]

Yet another generic Superdrol. Sincerely, I would not use it, since there are much safer alternativest that are much milder in terms of side effects. Better use either SARMS if you don't want to use steroids as such, or steroids - since they will give similar effects, but in a safer manner.

Looks like the guys above figured it out. I would have thought a brand of sustanon as well. With any steroid, be careful and make sure you know exactly what you are putting in your body.

Top Bottom