Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estimate body fat percentage

Lol. You know. I need to watch the names more closely. Sometimes I just pop in and respond. Bu now that you mention it, I've seen it a few times before.

Excuse me? I dont think you have seen me before because this is my second thread and I havent posted that much in the forum besides this and the other thread I made. You must be confusing me with another poster.

Anyway, I think Ill try carb cycle, however, you guys havent estimate my bf % hahaha

Also, I was thinking in eating at the maintenance level even if I see slow progress. Not sure if its good idea.

Structure isn't all that bad. Just the belly. That throws the guess off for me. Do you drink alcohol a lot? But if I had to guess, it would be in the 18 area.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about the belly. I too thought my bf was around 18%.. I dont know. It feels like everything I eat goes to my abdomen. My dad has a similar shape in his belly. Im starting to think is in my genes.
I dont drink nor smoke, but I go to bed very late at night every night if that helps. I feel stressed out all the time (tired) too. I heard that when you spend a lot of hours without eating your body acummulates more fat. There are days in the week when I sleep more than 10 hours a day.

Top Bottom