Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Estimate body fat percentage

DreamerNYC

It's been extremely hard to lower my body fat percentage. So much that it makes me wanna quit. I look gross. In my last diet I lost some muscle but not so much my abdominal fat. What do you think is my current bf %?

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Do I really look like I workout or like I've been working out lately? Because all I see is a disgusting skinny fat body. Look at those small shoulders and ugly ass gut.

I mostly ate oatmeal in the morning, mostly rice and some form of protein (usually lean chicken or beef) for lunch, one of two snacks a day during the day (coffee for energy and almonds) and a dinner low in carbs.

I really didn't pay attention to what I was eating as much as I should I guess, and I admit it was a mistake from my part, but I really started to lose interest once I took the decision about trying steroids. In my mind I thought I could lose the most fat no matter how much muscle I was losing. But yeah, I starved myself like crazy this time. I didn't have a lot of mass anyway.

At least I always made sure to include a good amount of proteins, not too many carbs and a fair amount of fats in my diet. It was something like 40% carbs, 40% protein and 20% fats if you ask me. I did cardios 3-4 times a week and I lifted a good amount. During the last week not so much though.

Last edited:
During the bulk I ate as much lean chicken breast and salmon as possible. I made sure not to eat too much white rice but I did ate a good amount. I ate lots of pasta and potatoes. For breakfast usually oatmeal. For dinner pasta as well and some eggs and sometimes chicken. I made sure to reach my protein goal which is around 150 grams. My proportion of carbs/protein/fats was something like 50/40/10. I only worked out consistently for 3 months this time because I decide to lower my body fat so I can start my first cycle.

Just cut carbs to 0 and suffer for a little, youll get results may not be the most effective way but it willl work fast

Just cut carbs to 0 and suffer for a little, youll get results may not be the most effective way but it willl work fast

Many people have gain rebound after trying this. I wouldn't go quite that low lol. 50-70g of carbs is considered low and at least you'll function properly.
Kick the protein up. 60-65% of your intake. I'll try to find a link that breaks it down nicely. I might have it bookmarked.

This guy is a little pussy, sick of him around this board. Learn to suffer and you'll be a better bodybuilder...

This guy is a little pussy, sick of him around this board. Learn to suffer and you'll be a better bodybuilder...

Lol. You know. I need to watch the names more closely. Sometimes I just pop in and respond. Bu now that you mention it, I've seen it a few times before.

Lol. You know. I need to watch the names more closely. Sometimes I just pop in and respond. Bu now that you mention it, I've seen it a few times before.

Ive done the same thing a few times haha

Top Bottom