Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

i am 100% positive that somewhere on this board is written record of me saying I hated Bush since 2000 and would have voted for McCain before him. I know I'm also on record here as saying that the republicans stole that election like thieves in the night with the help of the SCOTUS. Bullshit that's me bro, bullshit.

21j0ivo.png

Briefly=like 900 posts?

BPB=Bigphysicsbastard

your airsoft posts are lol...I was totally teasing you about airsoft, didn't realize it was true.

cool stories red, but look^^^

Also, still waiting on a link to who you think I used to be

Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard

"The constitution was written during a time when EVERYONE voted and EVERYONE knew what was going on. I don't agree with someone voting who doesn't even know the difference between the parties. I don't have any sympathy for the floridians who were too stupid to figure out how to operate the most simple of apparatus'. I applaud Florida for taking "some" steps to ensure that we won't go through this crap the next time we "try" to elect a president."

I'm glad I did look up his posts, this stuff is gold and not just because it's impossible that it's me...it's bringing up old memories of that guy and the guys I was hanging around with through him.

Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard
And why would a black guy care if he was being watched, if he didn't plan on stealing anything anyway?

^^^yep that's ole redsam for sure. lol

Post the same quote a few more times rnchscam, you might convince at least one person that isn't you.

Not likely, but maybe

Top Bottom