Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

hey buck i just got done reading an old thread where that ole fgt called you out on your military claims. You backed out with the quickness. Bp had your back too. Plus he was republican, which I never knew....more proof that wasn't me.

what the fuck are you talking about? This is the only username I have ever had on EF aside from one shortlived alter you dumbass.

1) i'm driving to Florida tommorrow. Don't need to be up early. Like I've stated I run two business's and am trying to start a 3rd. Part of my trip will be to visit potential suppliers, than it's vacation time myself. So suck it Buck.

2) Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard
"The constitution was written during a time when EVERYONE voted and EVERYONE knew what was going on. I don't agree with someone voting who doesn't even know the difference between the parties. I don't have any sympathy for the floridians who were too stupid to figure out how to operate the most simple of apparatus'. I applaud Florida for taking "some" steps to ensure that we won't go through this crap the next time we "try" to elect a president."

^^^proof positive. proof fucking postive. lmfao

That would sooner be a plunky alter than me. Real fucking talk. I was more different than that dude than I even realized. Further evidence I was just hanging with him to buy his roids.

Yeah, it's you. Just admit it.

Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard
"The constitution was written during a time when EVERYONE voted and EVERYONE knew what was going on. I don't agree with someone voting who doesn't even know the difference between the parties. I don't have any sympathy for the floridians who were too stupid to figure out how to operate the most simple of apparatus'. I applaud Florida for taking "some" steps to ensure that we won't go through this crap the next time we "try" to elect a president."

Like noone ever flip-flopped on an opinion before....

It's too late, you have already posted that that was your previous handle, and the writing style is identical. The proof is in this thread. Live with it.

And let's see this thread you think I posted in with that username. Back up at least ONE claim today

Like noone ever flip-flopped on an opinion before....

It's too late, you have already posted that that was your previous handle, and the writing style is identical. The proof is in this thread. Live with it.

Except i never posted as that handle, I was gone before 01. I'm seeing posts of his well after that. The one I just pasted for instance. And no, no one changes that much. That's a full political spectrum change...not an opinion flip flop. There's other stuff too, he seemed to have been a staunch republican which even your fuckstupid ass has to realize is suspect. He sounded more like plunkey in that paragraph than I could even "try" to sound if I had to.

Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard

Seriously if someone had posted that jeopardy style I would swear to my grave that plunky wrote that. For $200 alex who is Mr.Plunkey....utterly no fucking way i wrote that. None whatsoever. Infact the minute plunkey sees it he'll have to acknowledge it too. lol

Top Bottom