Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard
since you have the inside track to black folks ryan, why don't you tell them to deal with their problems from the inside out. They have to fix their own culture before they get viewed upon equally with everyone else. There are no handouts, if you're fucked up you're fucked up, gotta take care of business before you can expect people to recognize you.

classic redsam conservative viewpoints on race huh?. :rolleyes:

I'm so sure that nationwide, on election day, there was this conspiracy by all police departments to keep blacks from the polls.........are you hearing yourself? You discredit yourself making those kinds of "dramatic" anacdotes. And if you want to talk about cops shooting blacks, let's talk about cincinnatti where since 1995 15 black men have died by being shot by police. Of those 15, 14 were in the process of shooting at police officers or shooting other people.

hits keep on coming

Still waiting for this alleged thread where I got called out and backed out

Or was that another lie?

There should be no affirmative action, people who review applications should not know the color of the applicant, EVERYTHING should be based on your qualifications to handle the job.

I think i can go to bed now this is the capper. Wow

Nope, I want you to try and prove it so I can make you look even dumber, if that's possible at this point

I don't even know who the fuck buck is

Ryan, I'll fully admit that there are cases where police officers behaved like criminals themselves. I'm still not certain what happened in the Diallo case, it does seem suspicious...

As for affirmative action...........we haven't enslaved blacks in 200 years, nobody beats them down in the street, in fact, it's quite the opposite and YOU KNOW IT!!! So I see no reason in coddling them any longer. They have EVERY advantage in the world now, and if they don't take advantage of it, that's their problem.

man i didn't think this would get any better. I had no idea this stuff. Fuck, this sounds like you now Buck. This wasn't you?

Top Bottom