Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

Bet you have printouts of sattelite view pictures of your back yard pinned on the wall with red ink labeling the best vantage points

Bet you have printouts of sattelite view pictures of your back yard pinned on the wall with red ink labeling the best vantage points

I don't have a backyard, i live in a condo association...we have an enclosure where we can't even have a grill. Fire or coal. But we have a pool and tennis courts. :rolleyes:

I don't have a backyard, i live in a condo association...we have an enclosure where we can't even have a grill. Fire or coal. But we have a pool and tennis courts. :rolleyes:

wow you fucking admitted yuppie. Lower your skirt, your vagina is showing

Is that what you do when someone calls you out and everyone knows you are wrong? You just keep insisting you know what you're talking about?

You lie like every other post bro, you even just admitted you lie about half of what you claim you do.

You are worthless. I'm on vacation right now, but I'm willing to bet you can come up with some more lies as to why the fuck you are up at midnight on a wednesday?

Unemployment isn't doing well for you, you really need to get outside more. Take in some fresh air

hey buck i just got done reading an old thread where that ole fgt called you out on your military claims. You backed out with the quickness. Bp had your back too. Plus he was republican, which I never knew....more proof that wasn't me.

Top Bottom