Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Eradicating the Faith Virus

Originally posted by BigPhysicsBastard
please post proof of these stories you tell that your beloved liberal media would have jumped all over had they heard it.

oh yeah no doubt it's me. Oh and don't worry I'll get back to that other thread at a later time, i'm busy being awestruck by this dude I thought i once knew.

It's been documented PLENTY of times ryan, alot of black people get free rides because of their skin color, and were not nearly up to the qualifications that were expected of other applicants. Companies are just afraid NOT to hire black people because they'll have the NAACP filing suit against them for not having enough blacks on their staff. There should be no affirmative action, people who review applications should not know the color of the applicant, EVERYTHING should be based on your qualifications to handle the job.

fuck this is gonna take awhile

Ryan, you can spin all you want, facts are facts. Do white people commit crimes? Sure they do, but do blacks represent the majority of crime in the U.S?..........They sure do. Black store owners will watch blacks more than whites.....OK? People who own property or whatever, don't care about your liberal bleeding heart candy ass, THEY CARE ABOUT THEIR DAMN PROPERTY!!!!! If whites committed the greater percentile of crime in the U.S. than they would be racially profiled as well. There are areas of the United States that are predominately white, where police still profile, only their looking at other characteristics. It's just a fact of life. And why would a black guy care if he was being watched, if he didn't plan on stealing anything anyway?

holy fuk this guy doesn't stop

All you are doing is selecting random posts from years ago to try and water this thread down and take some heat off your ass.

I will say it again, post it up, or you lied about it just like everything else.

All you are doing is selecting random posts from years ago to try and water this thread down and take some heat off your ass.

I will say it again, post it up, or you lied about it just like everything else.

there was a thread where some dude called you, ie big buck, a liar about your military service. If it wasn't you dude why do you care? or did I nail it right? I saw something in one of bucks posts that immediately screamed you. Fuck it seems like you were cool with bp back then, i can understand why too cause Bp was a bigger tool stick than I had any idea. I've got more coming hang on.....

"Couple things I want to say to this.......i will not be "PC" either.

1. Is anybody surprised these kids were black??? I'd a been surprised if they weren't.

2. Is anyone surprised that ONCE AGAIN, there are black people whining about how they're scum bag little shit fuck kids were treated "too harshly" and should have been given a lesser sentence?? I'm sure as hell not, there is never ANY responsibility taken by this race of people for their actions. Those little fuckers should be buttfucked daily till they're 21. These weren't the actions of misguided youths.....especially "dustin", the little head nigger!!!. I LMAO at his little mealy mouth attempts to express remorse in the courtroom, especially since the little head nigger put out the word to have the sister and mother threatened.........obviously too fuckin stupid to realize that the family couldn't just 'call off" the investigation even if they wanted too. The sister was told that they'd find her body in a ditch and the same thing be done to her as her sister. I'd throw these kids into the middle of a clan rally and sit back with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy the festivities.

3. Black people better wake the fuck up, this is what they're culture is about now. This is what their kids listen to in their cd's and watch on BET. And it's getting worse and worse and worse.......but yet strangely enough, it's all whitey's fault!!! Yes, that's it, it's not the way we raise our fucking kids, it's not the hours we let them roam around the city while we be blowin up the blunts!!! It's all whitey's fault, cause if we won't be no slaves all dem lon yir's ago, ar kids be goins to Havad's.........

i really love those parents.......we just had no idea our kids be doing such shit!!!........yeah, what a revelation, no fucking shit you had no clue your kid was a little gang bangin rapin NIG!!!!

I am glad though that my local paper reported on this, because alot of times black on black crime doesn't get reported. I hope this shit wakes some people up, it probably won't.......but maybe since it was publisized in a big newspaper MAYBE some people will get embarrassed enough."

still think it's me?

Lol man you look pathetic right now.

Post it. I insist. I really don't even think this buck guy exists.

You are a liar.

Top Bottom