Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ.....does work

DonCorleone562

EQ does kick in eventually. I am on week 5 and just starting to reep the rewards of waiting for this crap to kick in. So just a reminder guys, just wait it out, it will eventually kick in.

Nice vascularity starting to show. ;)

It took me almost to 8 to start feeling and seeing results.
Of course they were somewhat masked by tren.

I love eq, kicks in for me earlier then most bros say, for me its about week 4, and i get the hunger which is the main reason I take it...

Been reading a lot of nay sayers on eq in the last couple weeks on here, didnt respond because hey it may not work for them.......
I cant use dbol dont work for me............... but eq is always added in for me... I have 100 mls of it in 250 and 400 mg/ml sitting around..

Everybody reacts different to EVERY compound IMO eq is a pretty good compound to react good to :)

Although I wish my body would like dbol going to be giving it its 4 try with leftovers soon at 15-20 mg a day with aromisin to see if i can handle it for even 2 weeks lol

Higher dose needed than other aas as well. Good stuff IMO.

littleb said:
I love eq, kicks in for me earlier then most bros say, for me its about week 4, and i get the hunger which is the main reason I take it...

Been reading a lot of nay sayers on eq in the last couple weeks on here, didnt respond because hey it may not work for them.......
I cant use dbol dont work for me............... but eq is always added in for me... I have 100 mls of it in 250 and 400 mg/ml sitting around..

Everybody reacts different to EVERY compound IMO eq is a pretty good compound to react good to :)

Although I wish my body would like dbol going to be giving it its 4 try with leftovers soon at 15-20 mg a day with aromisin to see if i can handle it for even 2 weeks lol
What do you usually run it at?
I took it for the main reason of increased appetite, but didn't experience it at all at 600mg.
I might go for 800 next time around.

Mac173 said:
What do you usually run it at?
I took it for the main reason of increased appetite, but didn't experience it at all at 600mg.
I might go for 800 next time around.

600 mg I can eat a cow whole,,, ran at 800 once and for me was no real difference.. buttt first time i ran it at 400mg wk. I really didnt notice too much of an appitite change,, 600 was magic # for me.....

Try 800, you may well prob have more cycle exp then me, I keep em slow and simple.. So I really can not say for sure..

maybe 800 mg would be the magic # for you, i really cant say but 400 was nothing 600 is golden for me, I will keep you updated on my upcoming cycle to see if it holds true a 3rd time at 600mg..

good luck bro..

DonCorleone562 said:
EQ does kick in eventually. I am on week 5 and just starting to reep the rewards of waiting for this crap to kick in. So just a reminder guys, just wait it out, it will eventually kick in.

Nice vascularity starting to show. ;)
same here 1st day of week 6
first time running it good stuff

I wish i had the same results bros....... Im on week 13 right now at 600mg a week of EQ and 600mg a week of test e. Not to impressed with the EQ, but we all are different.I am ending the EQ in 2 weeks and running the test an extra week.

For bulking, i'm not impressed. For tighter muscles, fuck yeah. I'm stacking it with Test and getting the best of both worlds. If I feel this good at week, i can only dream how week 12 will be....mmmmm

Top Bottom