Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ.....does work

DonCorleone562 said:
For bulking, i'm not impressed. For tighter muscles, fuck yeah. I'm stacking it with Test and getting the best of both worlds. If I feel this good at week, i can only dream how week 12 will be....mmmmm

My muscles did get real tight and the veins were incredible....I think u might be changing my mind here bro....lol

See that sounds awesome to me.

I need vascularity, even when I get my body fat down my veins dont pop as much as I'd like.

I've always added EQ to my runs.... I'm just happy now that it comes in doses higer than the old 50mil at only 50mg each....!!

EQ is by far my fav compound..I LOVE IT...and use it in every cycle. Last time i ran it 14 weeks and plan on goin 16 in a few months

in a cycle of sust at 550mg tren e at 500mg would 400mg eq b good enough 2 giv me more energy and increase hunger or running it with 2 strong compounds like sust and tren wouldnt even feel it, thanks

DonCorleone562 said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - does kick in eventually. I am on week 5 and just starting to reep the rewards of waiting for this crap to kick in. So just a reminder guys, just wait it out, it will eventually kick in.

Nice vascularity starting to show. ;)

Just curious...are you using GA labs product? (i'm running their test e and EQ, just past week 3 and starting to feel it come on)

Top Bottom