Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ.....does work

blut wump said:
Are they trying to force us to change all of the terms?

We need a new dictionary:
Preemo
Debol
Equ
HCeG
PCeT
aass
propp

Needto will be right at home here.

I see they erred as expected on bold testosterone propionate, despite my advice. Obviously, I typed that as bold propp, without the extra 'p'.
It just annoys me when people use the word a-s and it comes up "anabolic steroids"

I should have been more descriptive.

Would EQ ad test enan would be good as far as a cutting cycle along with alternating t-rex and clen?

If one was just looking to maintain mass while decreasing body fat that is.

It's all down to your diet and training. Neither of those compounds has any notable thermogenic properties.

what would a single, 500 mg injection of eq do? SWIM took 500 a couple days back, cant finish cycle because of possible incarceration

DonCorleone562 said:
Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - does kick in eventually. I am on week 5 and just starting to reep the rewards of waiting for this crap to kick in. So just a reminder guys, just wait it out, it will eventually kick in.

Nice vascularity starting to show. ;)

EQ gains show up late (6-8) wk, but are much easier to keep. No real strength benefit for me, but good solid long term and realatively side-free gains.

Eq hit me also about the 5th week,endless fucking hunger.........great vascularity and insane pumps.also my ability to do cardio went way the fuck up and has remained that way...for weeks now.I'm loving it.

ya know what's weird bro? is I made a couple of posts the other day and someone fucked with them inserting the words anabolic steroids multiple times making my post make no fucking sense at all because of that and seem really repetitious.

gbclax06 said:
what would a single, 500 mg injection of Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - do? SWIM took 500 a couple days back, cant finish cycle because of possible incarceration

a single injection in my opinion would be pretty fucking senseless,why the fuck would you want to do that?hell you don't receive all the fucking benefits from Equipoise - boldenone undecylenate - until later in the cycle,a single injection wouldn't do much and would be a waste.wait until you get out of jail bro,and stop doing shit that gets you arrested in the first fucking place..........lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom