Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

Going into week 4 now and have actually lost 3 pounds... Been killing it in the gym and consuming no less than 4 - 5000 calories a day. Wondering wtf

I'm with mstiles, what was ur BF to begin with? I have a guy taking Epi now I know who has lost 6 pounds....but is a big dude now for his weight and has added a ton of muscle. It's not all about the scale bro. Have to look at the whole picture. This guy is on week 4 and before hand was just Big Redman....now eveyone is asking this guy what he is on, his diet, lifting routine etc. And in all actuality he has lost weight. (On the scale)

Idk bro I am and have always been a low bf slender guy. I just have a skinny build to begin with... Not wide and been building into my bird chest for a long time. Body looks exactly the same to me. I have hardened up a little bit but I stay around 10% and have always had abs. Strength went up in the first 2 weeks but leveled out after that. Idk but unless a miracle happens in the next three weeks I am honestly very confused

This was my first run on any sort of PH or steroid. If nothing happens I might go directly into a test E cycle with a 4 week dbol kicker

Sinister do not run Into an cycle without pct first. You have already been on a three weeks. What are your calories like. At 162 and 5'6 you have to eat to grow.

I ran ibe epi before and had good results def dropped bf on it though I agree with gorilla it's a whole picture thing. If your not eating enough and lifting bevy enough or doing too much cardio you will cut p on it.

Keep on it but please don't jump into another cycle right away that is just asking for problems.

Top Bottom