Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

SinisterUproar

hey guys

5'6
10%
24 yrs old

Been lifting solid 4 years... never used any sort of pro hormone or steroid.

Was given some Epistane by IBE by a buddy at the gym, done some reasearch on it, wondering if anyone has experience with this.

its enough for about a 4 week cycle 30mg a day. along with it i was given

"Cycle Support" by anobolic innovations

and

"Post Cycle" by anobolic innovations.

Is this sufficent as a whole cycle and PCT? i also have clomid on hand because i heard this stuff will shut you down. someone help!!! thanks guys!!

1-4 EPI-30mg a day
1-4 On Cycle Support
1-4 N2Guard
1-4 Need2Slin
PCT
5-8 Post Cycle
5-8 Forma Stanazol
5-8 HCGenerate 4 Caps a day
5-8 DAA 3grams a day

Good Luck
Johnny D

PCT should always be the same after your shutting down your natural HPTA.... Dont play with it... make sure your doing it right....
May not all be necessary, but will cover you on everything and make for the best recovery the quickest.... Take it from me bro... I cycled for a year, and ive cycled for 6-8 weeks several times... Blood work showed recovery the same regardless of what i was on... And yes, its potent enough for the FDA to ban at the end of the year....
Johnny D

bro, you must run epistane at least 6 weeks... it doesn't even start to kick in until week 3 and 30 mg is really low dosed... i would start at 40... you definitely need the cycle supports and proper pct with epistane... it can shut you down hard... it also is methylated and so its toxic... you don't have a complete cycle right now and you need to get everything you need before running it...

30,g for 4 weeks won't give much in terms of gains. The sweet spot is around 40-50mg, and it is ideal to run it 6 weeks. You could run it if you want for a nice easy mild cycle, just don't expect a lot of gains from it. You may be able to get 5-6 lbs out of it if everything is in check though. Your PCT should really have more in it as well. I would at least add some Unleashed/post cycle and some low dose Clomid to it. Using AI cycle support is fine for on cycle support.

Thanks guys, idk what to do about running it for longer... I have 120 capsules... So I guess I could do 30mg for 5 weeks or 40mg for 4 weeks wich is suggested? And I'm not expecting to get huge, but some nice clean gains that stay after Pct would be great

Top Bottom