Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

by AI he was talking about the brand of cycle support not aromatase inhibitor.. just to clear that up

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using EliteFitness

Thanks guys, idk what to do about running it for longer... I have 120 capsules... So I guess I could do 30mg for 5 weeks or 40mg for 4 weeks wich is suggested? And I'm not expecting to get huge, but some nice clean gains that stay after Pct would be great

the good thing about epi is the sides aren't bad at all. but its still a designer hormone and should be respected.. not for guys under 21 whatsoever. oh and its legal !!!

you will enjoy it.

you need to run epi at least 6 weeks... start at 40 the first week or two and assess your tolerance and then bump it up to 50 and so on...

you need to run epi at least 6 weeks... start at 40 the first week or two and assess your tolerance and then bump it up to 50 and so on...

Dylan is right. I'm running it right now, 60mg/day. I wouldn't recommend a dose lower than 40 by itself. If you have virgin receptors 40 would probably be fine. As far as sides the only thing I'm feeling are slightly dryer joints.

You should put as much into PCT as is necessary. I'm going to use HCGenerate last two weeks & through PCT, a light dose of clomid and a natty test booster. I've got forma and a grab bag full of other ancillaries just in case. You'll learn either the hard way or the easy way that you should have more than what you think you'll need for PCT.

Good luck

Oh cool I thought this stuff had been made illegal. Looks like I cn still buy it. So how about this

1-6 40-60mg EPI
1-6 cycle support
1-6 N2slin
1-6 N2gaurd

5-11 hcgen
7-11 clomid (dose?)
7-11 post cycle

Sufficient ?

Last edited:
I would have ome forma stanzol on hand just in case. I know it's not common and depends if you are prone or not but there is always a chance for reboun gyno after the cycle so having forma on hand would not hurt. I am taking this from the research I did when I ran ibe epi.

Dylan is right. I'm running it right now, 60mg/day. I wouldn't recommend a dose lower than 40 by itself. If you have virgin receptors 40 would probably be fine. As far as sides the only thing I'm feeling are slightly dryer joints.

You should put as much into PCT as is necessary. I'm going to use HCGenerate last two weeks & through PCT, a light dose of clomid and a natty test booster. I've got forma and a grab bag full of other ancillaries just in case. You'll learn either the hard way or the easy way that you should have more than what you think you'll need for PCT.

Good luck

have you ran EPI before? And what is the test booster youll be using? also do you think i can expect to keep most if not all gains?

1-6 epi 40/50/50/60/60/60
1-6 hcgenerate
1-6 n2guard
1-10 need2slin
1-10 creatine nitrate
3-10 forma stanzol

pct

7-10 clomid 25/25/25/25
7-10 unleashed/post cycle combo
7-10 daa powerchews or powder

Top Bottom