Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

split the doses 8 hours apart... two doses... first dose in the a.m. then 4 hours later take first dose of n2guard, then 4 hours later second dose of epi then 4 hours later last dose of n2guard

split the doses 8 hours apart... two doses... first dose in the a.m. then 4 hours later take first dose of n2guard, then 4 hours later second dose of epi then 4 hours later last dose of n2guard

Agree Epistane has a 6-8 hr half life. But I agree for SinisterUproar, as I know you know your $hit.

Trying to start first oral cycle

hey guys id like some advice what to use or if i should use dbol and andro t stack as my first oral cycle...im 22 yrs old 9-10% body fat and about 164 pounds 5'11 i play college soccer and they dont test. my calories will be high of course to get that size. before ive used methyl v, and mmv3 by LG science. let me know if anyone has any advice much appreciated

have you ran EPI before? And what is the test booster youll be using? also do you think i can expect to keep most if not all gains?

I'm in the middle bud.

Yes, do it the right way, eat more keep lifting during PCT. You should be able to keep every pound. We have some really great products from the sponsors here that can make an oral only a complete success.

I'm in the middle bud.

Yes, do it the right way, eat more keep lifting during PCT. You should be able to keep every pound. We have some really great products from the sponsors here that can make an oral only a complete success.

Thank you very much sir! Can't wait!!

Also if I were too ad "bridge" to the end of this... Would I see more gains and would I have to PCT after that?

Thank you very much sir! Can't wait!!

Also if I were too ad "bridge" to the end of this... Would I see more gains and would I have to PCT after that?

sarms are great to run in between cycles to not only keep gains but add to them... bridge is an excellent product and i have loved it when using it... if you only run bridge after your cycle then you don't need a pct... if you run a sarms stack you will need a mini pct of 3 weeks but recovery is very fast and the results can be amazing...

So far this stuff is legit... No noticeable side effects besides a little sleepiness and increased labido... Ordering some stuff from NTBM on Monday... GET BIG!!!!

Top Bottom