Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

Noticing some changes now. Definetly hardening up. Strength is really take or leave. Definetly a little stronger nothing crazy. No weight gain still. Maybe I am expecting too much? Anyway 2.5 weeks left. Lets get it!

Ok I'm looking bigger and bette than I ever have Definitely probably hovering around 9% body fat I was at 12% before Scale pretty much hasn't changed at all that's the only part I'm disappointed about really would've liked to see at least 5 pounds for the cycle

You did gain weight bro, you just also lost bad weight at the same time.

You know how hard that is? Recomp is the biggest goal for 90% of bodybuilders everywhere.

You should be patting yourself on the back buddy, pretty damn good results to shed 3%bf, yet maintain size, weight, and strength.

You did gain weight bro, you just also lost bad weight at the same time.

You know how hard that is? Recomp is the biggest goal for 90% of bodybuilders everywhere.

You should be patting yourself on the back buddy, pretty damn good results to shed 3%bf, yet maintain size, weight, and strength.

Thanks bro. I feel like a beast... It crept up on me outa now where on week 4. 14 days left!

This stuff is awesome... I feel incredible. It seems like in 3 days my body did a total transformation. I look rock hard and my abs are crazy. I finally understand what people mean by that "on feeling" my confidence is through the roof and I feel like I could run through a brick wall. I don't want to come off lol! Kind of scared to go into PCT in 2 weeks

This stuff is awesome... I feel incredible. It seems like in 3 days my body did a total transformation. I look rock hard and my abs are crazy. I finally understand what people mean by that "on feeling" my confidence is through the roof and I feel like I could run through a brick wall. I don't want to come off lol! Kind of scared to go into PCT in 2 weeks

Glad it worked out for you bro. You were transforming throughout the process, but see yourself daily. It toke the dramatic change you see now for you to really notice as I think you went into it thinking it was gonna be overnight changes. All the bros on here work hard regardless of what they take for that final outcome that you see now.....Good for you on a excellent first cycle, must peoples first don't go as well. Make sure you have all PCT in order now.

I have some stuff on hand... Thinking about adding forma or phytoserms or unleashed... They push unleashed / post cycle here but I have hear of some people who just simply didn't recover from a N2bm PCT

I realize this has turned into a cycle log at this point lol but I can't help it... My body is changing in ways that I couldn't do in 4 years of lifting... Kind of scary to think about actually, how adding these hormones to your body cAn make such a huge diffrence

Great results so far mate.Pct will b a breeze,keep on training like a beast nd u'll b more than happy with the results.Just finishing week 5 myself of IBE epi and results bout the same as u mate,starting weight was almost 88 kg,now at 86 kg.Hopefully will add a pound or three by the time my pct finishes in few weeks.Congrats on your great results on a first cycle,the first of many for u mate.

Cool so you put on about 7 pounds? Your ahead of me, I'm up about 3lbs as of today. Hoping in the next 10 days I can put on another 3. Pretty extensive PCT I have planned. I'm going to do

2 500iu blasts of HCG
DAA
Unleashed or phytoserms
Clomid 25x4
And reversitol

Top Bottom