Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epistane Help

Day 5 and I feel much fuller... Chest is undeniably bigger, abs even seem more defined... Arms look smaller... Could be my imagination. But it's almost like I feel myself growing all the time... Only side effect so far is some trouble sleeping and crazy ass thoughts / dreams

Running an epi cycle right now.30/40/40/40/40/50.Have been getting some crazy dreams aswell,no prob sleeping though thank God.

Honestly I'm kind of disapointed. I'm going into the end of week three now and the only change I've noticed is the scale is the same but my abs stick out a bit more... My strength went up all around after about 10 days but stayed the same after that... No noticeable changes in my body yet... Been running 60mg since the start of week three... Oh we'll I guess we'll see what happens

Epi is different with everyone first time I ran it I did 30 mg a day and had great results. Six week run on that my friend ran it the same but ramped o 60 and isn't see much and his diet was way more on point then mine was at the time. Everyone responds differently.

Epi is different with everyone first time I ran it I did 30 mg a day and had great results. Six week run on that my friend ran it the same but ramped o 60 and isn't see much and his diet was way more on point then mine was at the time. Everyone responds differently.

Correct you are, everyone is different...but as to scale being the same and showing more abs 3 weeks in....that's progress. What people sometimes expect out of things is sometimes the problem. Ur bodyfat is obviously down and lean muscle mass up on week 3....there is NO magic here. Hard work, dedication, and some steroids to get an edge and help recovery and speed goals along the way.

Correct you are, everyone is different...but as to scale being the same and showing more abs 3 weeks in....that's progress. What people sometimes expect out of things is sometimes the problem. Ur bodyfat is obviously down and lean muscle mass up on week 3....there is NO magic here. Hard work, dedication, and some steroids to get an edge and help recovery and speed goals along the way.

I feel you bro, still have another three weeks to go. I have been killing it in the gym and eating like crazy. This is my first PH or steroid ever so I wasn't sure what to expect

a lot of times epi doesn't really kick in until around week 3 or 4 bro... keep working hard and you will see the gains continue...

Going into week 4 now and have actually lost 3 pounds... Been killing it in the gym and consuming no less than 4 - 5000 calories a day. Wondering wtf

Top Bottom