Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine no effect!

capitalT

Ephedrine no longer has any effect on me.:( I am upto 15 of the 25mg a day and nothing! Is there any way to clean the receptors? I am on week 5 of a 12 week cycle and need the extra kick (above and beyond). I have tried the grapefruit juice, orange juice and overdose of vitamin C. Anyone know of anything stronger to clean them out -- oh lets say chemical.......

or a better replacement for ephedrine?

:eek:

It does still have an effect on you. At least fat burning.

If you are wanting the stimulant effect, you need to either quit, up the dose, or change stims.

But studies have shown that if anything, the fat-burning ability of ephedrine increases with time, even after the stimulant affect is gone.

As for a 'better' replacement...hmmm, dunno. Amphetamines? :) Seriously, add L-Tyrosine to your ephedrine. It's an amino acid, and it should give you a pretty good kick with the ephedrine.

But really, why do you need 375mg/ephedrine/day? If anything, I would stop, or at least taper down.

Are you serious ?? That is a shit load of ephedrine, I would slowly get off them now. Your heart is nothing to play around with and that much can have some serious affect on it. If used for 2 long your body can build a tolerance to the stuff so that is why it is cycled. come off for a while and then when you go back on you will start to feel the effect again. Do not come off right away, slowly taper your doses down.

M18

400mg is ok as long as you build up to it, I have seen studies go as high as 450mg daily, but even using lower doses you will get the fat burning effect "forever" that part of it wont down regulate, but if you want the buzz back, slowly taper off to 0 and stay clean for a month or three....

LOL, bro how tha FUUUCK did you get up to 15 caps????????!??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!? in-fuckin-sane.

I mean shit,,,you where at 3 caps...3 didn't work...so u went up to 4 ,, 4 didn't work,,so u went up to 5,,that didn't work so u went to six..and so on and so on...all tha way to 15!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God damn. I mean didn't you ever think maybe after you hit 7 or 8 pills a day that you should perhaps lay off tha shit for a few months?

Lay off tha shit for a good Six months..tha longer tha better. And even then don't use ephedrine constantly,,switch out between noreph, and regular ephe.

You're insane.
Good Luck.

peace :fro:

Top Bottom