Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ephedrine having reverse stimulant effect.

dissto said:
decem

you are absolutely right. thats exactly what its like. you rely on ephedrine for a good workout. i cant remember the last time i had a good workout without it. its sad. i cant get off. i say to myself, that i wont take it, then go to the gym and sit on a bench and stare into space. i feel like an addict. help me help me help me

i'm telling you.. after two weeks off of it you'll feel like a new man.

in fact i was off it for 2 months then drove 2500 miles with a full bottle of ripped fuel in my glove box without even opening it... i don't want to touch it anymore.

shit.. honestly.. i bet if you took 2 weeks off of both working out and taking ephedrine then got back into the gym ephedrine free... you'd be stronger, bigger, and more cut within a month than you were in the last 5 months and you'd love every workout.

I know what you guys are saying. I've used a few different methods to wean
myself off ephedrine for awhile. One is to just take an ephedrine tablet and a
caffeine tablet and break them each in half and take them. If you usually take
a dose in the morning, then you wait til the afternoon and when you're dying
for a dose take half of one you'd be surprised to find out you feel about the same
as if you took a full dose (at least if you're fairly sensitive to ephedrine).
Before your workout just take a caffeine pill. Other times during the day drink
diet soda. You'd be surprised how much easier it is to cut back soda and Vivarin
than it is to cold turkey ephedrine.

I don't think ephedrine is all that dangerous, especially since the lethal dose is
outrageously high for a healthy purpose. However, for people like us it is almost
like the caffeine and cigarette routine that some people in the rest of the
population get into. Hell, it gets hard to take a morning shit without it.

Another thing, while I'm blabbing, what the hell is with people taking high doses
of ephedrine and caffeine? No matter how long I keep taking it I never feel like I
need higher doses. Higher doses make you feel like total shit. I really don't see why
anybody needs to take more than 25mg of eph. and 200 mg. of caff. 3x/day.

Interesting post. I feel fatigued sometimes on ECA products. Nothing in comparison to those damn Superclen Oxyflux tabs. LOL. That in itself is complete death of any functioning part of your anatomy for the time being. :D

Top Bottom