Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emotional

Maybe on the outside I appear rough , but on the inside dad is just a real softy when it comes to my daughters lol

Maybe on the outside I appear rough , but on the inside dad is just a real softy when it comes to my daughters lol

This is expected and perfectly normal for us dads, when I look at my little angel playing, or helping dad crack his eggs and separate the yolks from the whites for me, playing in the yard, graduating from Kindergarten and going into 1st grade, now just signed her up for gymnastics and the excitement to get her first leotard...all the things that are considered milestones their life and how we as dads helped to get them there, watching them grow through these years and stages of development and knowing that we better enjoy them now because they won't last long...that is what makes me tear up...just hoping that the seeds we plant in them are strong and healthy enough so as they grow they will help them through life and the challenges and outside influences that will soon pressure them into things we hope they make the right decisions, our fears...all feelings us dads have for our kids...but especially dads of little girls...those aren't manopause, those are tears of joy and love for daddys little girl(s)...and won't ever stop no matter how much armor we build on the outside, we are big sissy la la's for our little girls...period!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

This is expected and perfectly normal for us dads, when I look at my little angel playing, or helping dad crack his eggs and separate the yolks from the whites for me, playing in the yard, graduating from Kindergarten and going into 1st grade, now just signed her up for gymnastics and the excitement to get her first leotard...all the things that are considered milestones their life and how we as dads helped to get them there, watching them grow through these years and stages of development and knowing that we better enjoy them now because they won't last long...that is what makes me tear up...just hoping that the seeds we plant in them are strong and healthy enough so as they grow they will help them through life and the challenges and outside influences that will soon pressure them into things we hope they make the right decisions, our fears...all feelings us dads have for our kids...but especially dads of little girls...those aren't manopause, those are tears of joy and love for daddys little girl(s)...and won't ever stop no matter how much armor we build on the outside, we are big sissy la la's for our little girls...period!

Dammit! My oldest finally starts school in the fall!!!!! To fast!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Dammit! My oldest finally starts school in the fall!!!!! To fast!

Yes it does bro...never take it for granted, make every moment with your little girls count, live, laugh, love often with them, tell them you love and are proud of them daily, be their hero...never let them down...this only happens once!

Which is one of the reasons why I train at 4:30-5 am everyday, take care of myself while they sleep so I am not taking time away from our time ;).

I joke around a lot the misses, saying dam I wish they were grown so we can just take off an do whatever an whenever. But honestly that day will come to fast, an then ill be wishing they were little again.

Which is one of the reasons why I train at 4:30-5 am everyday, take care of myself while they sleep so I am not taking time away from our time ;).

Dam MA I just had a thread on here about that. The misses wanted to cancel membership so we can enjoy the summer more with them.But after reading thru this thread , now I understand where she was coming from. Maybe it was me just being selfish, so now I go early in the day for this exact reason.

Lucky you guys, i'm military so I have to spend time away from the fam quite often, maybe 4 months out of the year .. I make every moment count

I actually missed my first child being born while I was deployed, that was the hardest thing in my life without a doubt!

Top Bottom