Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emotional

Never had issues when I was on it, not the crying sense anyways. I did notice lack of libido, not srs lack but more of a 'i don't care to have sex' feeling. I had the 'piss off', attitude throughout my beast cycles

Sent from my SGH-T989 using EliteFitness

Not having sex hasn't hit me....but damn, I've been emotional as hell! Not pissed off, just very teary towards my wife leaving for the week with the kids for a vacation and every way I've ever been an ass to her that shes made a point to tell me about....Shes been pissed about shit I've done and gives me hell over it lately and I've been pretty damn upset over it, and it never bothered me about it in the past....just looking for reasons to this madness

Never heard of it off beast bro, you might be having a 'man period' lmao sounds funny but I swear to got its a real thing!!!

im getting emotional reading this... LOL just fucking with you bro...

are you taking anything else with it? i have never heard of this as a side effect from beast... clomid, sure, but not the beast... what else are you taking with it??

superdrol is very strong but doesnt have much androgen. Id add some rs transdermal for added muscle, 2 fight lethargy, and give you some feel good androgens!

No offense taken....I was screwed up yesterday for some reason! I'm actually laughing at myself for bringing that up yesterday! Lol

Lmao, I told you, man periods .. Its a real thing bro!

Top Bottom