Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emergency, need help. Stopping my current steroid cycle

This is my first cycle and I'm doing 200 mg of testosterone cypionate every 4 days. this is the six week I'm on it and I'm experiencing very hot Shivers and also headaches. when I go outside in the sun it's made worse
also getting some crippling neck pain. my question is what do I do? my friend who got me on steroids suggested that I cannot stop my cycle. he said that my best bet is to taper it down
I’m also dealing with gyno issues. When i squeeze my nips stuff comes out
do you think that this strategy would be smart and how do I do a pct? I’m 32 years old and 211 pounds
Where do I start...

This is my first cycle and I'm doing 200 mg of testosterone cypionate every 4 days. this is the six week I'm on it and I'm experiencing very hot Shivers and also headaches. when I go outside in the sun it's made worse
also getting some crippling neck pain. my question is what do I do? my friend who got me on steroids suggested that I cannot stop my cycle. he said that my best bet is to taper it down
I’m also dealing with gyno issues. When i squeeze my nips stuff comes out
do you think that this strategy would be smart and how do I do a pct? I’m 32 years old and 211 pounds
bro you need nolva and poss letro fast. I am not sure what gear he gave you but it sounds really bad. shouldnt have gyno at that dose and shouldnt feel like hell either. go to @domestic-supply.com next time bro

Top Bottom