Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Emergency, need help. Stopping my current steroid cycle

Kasxeri

This is my first cycle and I'm doing 200 mg of testosterone cypionate every 4 days. this is the six week I'm on it and I'm experiencing very hot Shivers and also headaches. when I go outside in the sun it's made worse
also getting some crippling neck pain. my question is what do I do? my friend who got me on steroids suggested that I cannot stop my cycle. he said that my best bet is to taper it down
I’m also dealing with gyno issues. When i squeeze my nips stuff comes out
do you think that this strategy would be smart and how do I do a pct? I’m 32 years old and 211 pounds

you clearly have less than zero idea what you are doing... stop everything immediately and never go near steroids again... you need to start pct after your esters clear in two weeks and get bloodwork as quickly as you can so you can see what kind of damage has been done.. you need to be taking aromasin , which you should have been from the start

Sounds like that friend is not a friend at all and jerk, he got you on gear but didn't set you up properly for a cycle didn't educate you on potential risks and what to look out for, nor did you do your own research before starting a compound... this is what happens when you don't seek out proper advice and just jump on something haphazardly. Follow the advice Dylan gave you immediately.

This is my first cycle and I'm doing 200 mg of testosterone cypionate every 4 days. this is the six week I'm on it and I'm experiencing very hot Shivers and also headaches. when I go outside in the sun it's made worse
also getting some crippling neck pain. my question is what do I do? my friend who got me on steroids suggested that I cannot stop my cycle. he said that my best bet is to taper it down
I’m also dealing with gyno issues. When i squeeze my nips stuff comes out
do you think that this strategy would be smart and how do I do a pct? I’m 32 years old and 211 pounds
dont squeeze the nipples i suggest you get off cycle pct with nolvadex clomid hcgenerate and deal with gyno

Top Bottom