Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

emergency!!!! help me get my cycle asap

adpeterson33

just found out the ncaa drug tested today, which means i can start my winter cycle now, don't have a lot of money and looking to bounce back from a torn pec and basically put on pounds. I play strong safety, so i need to focus on speed and strength.

i can use test prop, winny pills, masteron, anavar, sustanon,primo, basically any substance that cant be detected past 3 months.

Whats your :
Height
Weight

How is your:
Workout Routine
Rest Cycle
Diet

I could start throwing names but lets try to narrow it down a bit, so it'll be easier to work with you.

jon1320 said:
Whats your :
Height
Weight

How is your:
Workout Routine
Rest Cycle
Diet

I could start throwing names but lets try to narrow it down a bit, so it'll be easier to work with you.
6ft 206 20yrs old 7%
westside style barbell workout
rest2-3 days
diet- high calorie low carb high fat and protien 7-8 meals a day

Just for kicks post up your workout routine for the week.
Mines easy and i stick to it like glue, and it's getting me where i want to go.

Monday: chest/bis [bench incline/decline, cables, various press] / [cable curls, hammer curls, preacher, flat bar drop sets]

Tuesday back/tris [deads, rows, lawn mowers, pulldowns]/[skull crushers, kickbacks, pulldowns]
wed: legs [squats, press, curls, extensions]
thur: shoulders [cables for delts, arnold press, military]
fri: arms
sat,sun:rest, maybe cardio
I'd personally up your carbs to atleast match your protein intake, if you're already at that... up it a tad more.

Are you fixed on doing AAS or would you be down to try something that'll probably get you the same result thats cheaper and less of a pain in the ass (literally)

I'm not an AAS user, as I'm not at the point in life where AAS is needed, So with that said, I don't recommend AAS to anyone unless you're at the plateau level and need a break through.

anyway... my boys brother is a strong safety
he took
Test E 500mg/week 1-12 weeks
then the last weeks of his test cycle he got on some win weeks 8-12

I'll let the vets throw in some knowledgeable advice ......

jon1320 said:
Just for kicks post up your workout routine for the week.
Mines easy and i stick to it like glue, and it's getting me where i want to go.

Monday: chest/bis [bench incline/decline, cables, various press] / [cable curls, hammer curls, preacher, flat bar drop sets]

Tuesday back/tris [deads, rows, lawn mowers, pulldowns]/[skull crushers, kickbacks, pulldowns]
wed: legs [squats, press, curls, extensions]
thur: shoulders [cables for delts, arnold press, military]
fri: arms
sat,sun:rest, maybe cardio
I'd personally up your carbs to atleast match your protein intake, if you're already at that... up it a tad more.

Are you fixed on doing anabolic androgenic steroids or would you be down to try something that'll probably get you the same result thats cheaper and less of a pain in the ass (literally)

I'm not an AAS user, as I'm not at the point in life where AAS is needed, So with that said, I don't recommend AAS to anyone unless you're at the plateau level and need a break through.
How does that chest bi and back tri work out treat ya? i was under the impression that you do chest and tris and back and bis together. Since you use alot of the tricep in chest excerises?

adpeterson33 said:
i can use test testosterone propionate, Winstrol - stanozolol pills, masteron, anavar, sustanon,Primobolan - methenolone - , basically any substance that cant be detected past 3 months.

What are you asking? You seem to have answered your own question. Your title suggests that you are looking for a source. You are in the wrong place bro.
I am sure you have gotten some sweet Pm's by now from some "Good Bros"..

freesafety,... you are looking for speed and strength without the weight gain..

you are already very low bodyfat, so i would suggest a short fast bulker with power lifting routine..

then 8-12 weeks on a cutter, using Anavar - oxandrolone - and test e or p(tendons and ligaments)...

that that's what i would do, with the hopes of maintaining the strength gains from the bulking and strength training..

Top Bottom