Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Elbows hurting real bad?

jcb_phlps

Have any of you guys had your elbows hurt real bad on cycle? Its a weird pain sever but weird. Its not all the time either. Mainly when I do heavy lifting and the thing is like on my bench its not when I have the weight its whenever I rack it then the pain come rushing in.

What compound are you using? All I can suggest is try lowering the amount of weight and do more reps before u injure yourself. You could also research vince gironda's 8 sets of 8 system.

Mine are killing me its tendinitis in both arms. It is because I usually do not work my forearms and with my weights skyrocketing I screwed myself. Work your forearms.

its common for muscle strength gains to outpace tendon/ligament growth.

Have any of you guys had your elbows hurt real bad on cycle? Its a weird pain sever but weird. Its not all the time either. Mainly when I do heavy lifting and the thing is like on my bench its not when I have the weight its whenever I rack it then the pain come rushing in.

tendonitis...anti inflammatory, ice and rest

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm on 500mg/test c/wk and I only have 4 wks left after this. I've seen great gain strength and weight and appearance. They didnt start hurting until the last couple of weeks. And like I said the pain isnt all the time I currently take chondroitin and glucosamine for joint support but I dont think this is a joint problem. I think its my tendons/legiments. The pain is not unbearable but it does hurt. Nothing that Ibuprofin doesnt get rid of and I have reduced my weight and it helps but they still hurt from time to time. Just wondering if any of you had experienced anything like it?

And to Zed it seems like the pain is on the inner elbow and also where the tricep first meets the elbow.

I am right with you bud. I had to pop 2 advil twice this am. I couldn't even type with my right hand totally sucks. Sad too because I didn't wake up with a numb hand so I thought it was better. Fix it before you get to where I am!

And to Zed it seems like the pain is on the inner elbow and also where the tricep first meets the elbow.

Top Bottom