Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easy way to up quality calorie intake.

There isn't fish oil in tuna....boy, what a brilliant post......are we still banning people for ridiculous comments?

JKurz1 said:
There isn't fish oil in tuna....boy, what a brilliant post......are we still banning people for ridiculous comments?

What? Do you think there is fish oil in a can of tuna? That's what he said in his post.

where do you find this "Safflower oil mayo" -
do places like wal mart carry it?

I do this also for breakfast sometimes but i use chicken salad instead of tuna salad. i can't stand tuna.

Only place I have found safflower mayo is Whole Foods Market and my local Nutriiton Depot. If you don't have one of those try your local hippie health food store :)

There is only 1 gram of fat in a can of tuna so the fish oil is minimal at best.

mrzap said:
There is only 1 gram of fat in a can of tuna so the fish oil is minimal at best.

Yeah but it's still there. It's just a side benefit. Also you can buy tuna that is contained in oil. It's not fish oil though I believe. Maybe olive oil.

and if you hate tuna like me, hard boil 6 eggs, then dice em up into little squares, add some chopped up fried bacon, and some mayo, put that on some bread, mow down. tastes real good and has some good protein as well as carbs.

Top Bottom