Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Easy way to up quality calorie intake.

D

Debaser

I realize that technically this should be on the diet board, but everyone I know posts here and I'm not sure if they even visit the diet board (I rarely do).

This will work well for anyone IMO, especially those strapped for time (college students with heavy courseloads, for example).

The tuna salad sandwich. I know everyone has heard this before, but many people pine over all the mayo they'll be consuming by eating so many of these a day. Simple solution: Safflower oil mayo. Healthful fat. Also use quality whole wheat bread. I find toasting it makes it even better.

There you have it. Quality protein, healthful fat from 2 different sources (the fish oil and safflower oil), and quality carbs all packed into one meal that's as easy as slapping down a mixture onto a slice of bread. You can make a lot of the tuna salad relatively quickly, store it away in tupperware and just keep it handy for the next few days.

MsBeverlyHills said:
I mix my tuna in a protein shake... :)

Bad visual.

;)

Top Bottom